• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis rejected credit card application for the 7th times: What the hell Axis is šŸ˜”šŸ˜” ?

deep@vie

TF Legend
Axis people don't give a f**k about their customers.
I went to branch to apply add on credit card and the not so surprisingly the cc department head doesn't even know about add on cc.
Seriously she didn't know difference between add on and a new cc application and add on cc can only be applied through branch.
They don't even care about their premium customers with burgundy account let alone normal trv customers.
They're dumb & ignorant.
Find someone knowledgeable as well.as cooperative representative.

maulik

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Axis declined my application for Airtel Axis for 7 times...

Now they declined my father's application too who have huge ITR....

What these stupids want from us ?
I don't have axis account but had Flipkart axis CC when I applied.

Are you applying via Airtel app?

For me, the Airtel app was showing no offer/the application page never came up,
I then tried with installing Airtel app on family member mobile and surprisingly for them application page opened up, where I filled my details (PAN, name) and keeping mobile contact number of family member and it was approved. After receiving card I updated mobile number to self.

May be give this a shot, if not done yet, ofcourse keep in mind cooling period.

asahi

TF Premier
Axis people don't give a f**k about their customers.
I went to branch to apply add on credit card and the not so surprisingly the cc department head doesn't even know about add on cc.
Seriously she didn't know difference between add on and a new cc application and add on cc can only be applied through branch.
They don't even care about their premium customers with burgundy account let alone normal trv customers.
this happened once with pnb employee, Iā€™m unable to set upi pin because of debit card issue. The pnb employee said this ā€œyou need not to set new upi pin coz, if you have upi pin of any other bank, it will work here with pnb alsoā€. ā€œHe just said that if you set up upi pin with one Bank, all other bank accounts you have, will automatically get that same upi pinā€. most of the bank employees ainā€™t know anything about whatā€™s going on with their banks, all they know is saying ā€œserver downā€

alok416

TF Ace
I don't have axis account but had Flipkart axis CC when I applied.

Are you applying via Airtel app?

For me, the Airtel app was showing no offer/the application page never came up,
I then tried with installing Airtel app on family member mobile and surprisingly for them application page opened up, where I filled my details (PAN, name) and keeping mobile contact number of family member and it was approved. After receiving card I updated mobile number to self.

May be give this a shot, if not done yet, ofcourse keep in mind cooling period.
It is working for many people ..

But mere app me show kar rha h... Dusre se krne ka koi faida nhi.. Pan number wahi rhega...Papa ke number and PAN se try kiya unka bhi decline kar diya...Cousin ke number se bhi šŸ¤£

good_man

TF Select
Just an update. I tried to apply for the Airtel CC recently from a non Airtel number since there were no offers showing up with my primary sim linked to the Airtel broadband account.

It was my first attempt for this CC. I already hold a Flipkart CC since the last three years with no other relationships with Axis, and I had decided not to reapply in case it failed. To my surprise, it got approved in 5 days. Very strange.

Last edited:

anonymuos

TF Ace
Axis jab tak account se consolidated charges le leke loot nahin leta ya phir high NRV, itni asani se CC nahin deta to most people regardless of their high income and high ITR.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Axis cc rejected, reason:-
"Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Credit card. However, we regret to inform you or our inability to
process the same, as we were unable to contact you on the address/phone provided by you in the application
form. We request you to re-apply with the correct details."
No one contacted/visited for the samešŸ™„šŸ™„
Ab kuch din chup chap baith jao inko dena ka mood nahi hai 5-6 mahine baad hi apply karo šŸ¤­