• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Privilege Credit Card

kpravinramesh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Received 12500 edge rewards as welcome benefit for axis privilege card .
It says that 5000 rs multibrand vouchers but I think only 2500 rs can be redeemed as 1 point = 0.2 rs .
Can any one explain ??

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
It says that 5000 rs multibrand vouchers but I think only 2500 rs can be redeemed as 1 point = 0.2 rs .
Can any one explain ??
There is a multibrand voucher for privilege card.

Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 21.56.15.jpg
Don't redeem this if you have or are planning to take Magnus.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
1676562379564.png

Wondering what is the qualification for 'Principal Nodal Officer' in Axis? It seems like I'm talking to some new joinee where as I already hold Magnus with them.

And if Privilege is 'rich card', what about Atlas, Magnus and Reserve?
I spent lot of time getting my card converted to LTF. But they didn't agree despite having priority/burgundy account.

Axis has pretty strict rules. Too few exceptions.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
1676562379564.png

Wondering what is the qualification for 'Principal Nodal Officer' in Axis? It seems like I'm talking to some new joinee where as I already hold Magnus with them.

Hahahaha
Rich card

You should tweet this
Such language from PNO office is just not acceptable

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I spent lot of time getting my card converted to LTF. But they didn't agree despite having priority/burgundy account.

Axis has pretty strict rules. Too few exceptions.
Initially I used to think they are strict , but I had few experiences with them which should that their credit card department is not that well though through , I mean everybody seems to be just reading tnc with no knowledge and coming back to their LTF status , it’s fairly easy to get LTF , I have seen some BM just literally offering LTF reserve even to normal account holders so getting a LTF from them is pretty if You follow the traditional banking route, forget this PNO and everyone just negotiate a deal with your nearest BM

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Initially I used to think they are strict , but I had few experiences with them which should that their credit card department is not that well though through , I mean everybody seems to be just reading tnc with no knowledge and coming back to their LTF status , it’s fairly easy to get LTF , I have seen some BM just literally offering LTF reserve even to normal account holders so getting a LTF from them is pretty if You follow the traditional banking route, forget this PNO and everyone just negotiate a deal with your nearest BM
My priority/burgundy RM also denied.

In fact, I faced lot of issues in getting things which are written explicitly (like Upgrade to Burgundy, LTF Select for Burgundy, burgundy accounts on all family id, Fee waiver on privilege on 2.5L spend etc). I had to reach ombudsman level for some of them or give warning like closing account 😅.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
My priority/burgundy RM also denied.

In fact, I faced lot of issues in getting things which are written explicitly (like Upgrade to Burgundy, LTF Select for Burgundy, burgundy accounts on all family id, Fee waiver on privilege on 2.5L spend etc). I had to reach ombudsman level for some of them or give warning like closing account 😅.
Change your RM
I am not sure about their banking services , but for credit cards , your BM can issue you a LTF reserve if you have the good connections .

1676562379564.png

Atlas, Magnus and Reserve cards are poor cards 😃

What he means by rich card??? I heard about premium, lifestyle, super premium and luxury cards

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That's unkind, making fun of the poor guy/girl. (S)he just used the thesaurus, choosing a simpler word that (s)he hoped you would understand. You guys are probably aware that Privilege, Magnus, Atlas, Reserve, Select are classified by Axis as "Affluent" cards and therefore usually have a fee associated with them.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
We're just having a casual conversation about the reply received from PNO (high level in any bank).

We're not expecting that word from PNO. If that word received from Customer support, happy to receive it. But from people who are very much high level in hierarchy and have the ultimate decision in mails, I'm not sure.

And, we can get "affluent" cards too lifetime free especially Privilege without banking relationship, Select with banking relationship. Magnus with salary.

I don't find that surprising. You probably know that the PNO also has office staff, right? I doubt the PNO would personally reply to someone asking for LTF status. That task is delegated to some lower level staff member, while the PNO concentrates her/his attention on the hairy CS issues that actually require the attention of a top level grievance officer

Also, English might not be the mother tongue of the person who replied. I consider English to be my mother tongue, yet several times I've been guilty of howlers in both vocabulary and grammar :)

Last edited:
Can any one explain ??
Hey bro i have some questions in my mind.

1) How did you get privilege card? Pre-approved or directly applied?

2) Limit of card.

3) If Pre-approved your account lvl and mab with bank.

Thank you.