• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis now allowing addon credit cards for all

RajeshV

TF Premier
Thanks, just applied. Do you know if another add-on can be applied for same card (no option visible, but maybe after delivery)? I need two.

Also, just to confirm, the cashback caps and stuff will be shared, right?

drsel

TF Legend
Update your app and go to card section and open your desired card to get addon for your family. Select Apply Now and fill your family member details.
It will ask for family member employment details and weirdly caste too. KYC will be required for non axis ac family member.
I cannot get add on for my wife because it says
We are unable to process your application, as there are multiple Customer IDs linked against your details. Please visit nearest branch for further assitance

RajeshV

TF Premier
I cannot get add on for my wife because it says
We are unable to process your application, as there are multiple Customer IDs linked against your details. Please visit nearest branch for further assitance
Yeah, might be possible if old account was not quoted while opening another account. The branch can merge them though, so get in touch.

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
So are parents. It is a duty for the kids (irrespective of the gender) to take care of the parents at their old age. Of course, most parents don't need a credit card.