• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis now allowing addon credit cards for all

TF Buzz
Can we get add on card for friend?
Do they check relationship?
Addon cards are issues on primary card holders declaration on the relationship, as he/she is liable for the monthly billing. So, it can be applied for a friend but declared relationship can only be from the list of dropdown in the application form

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Axis instantly rejected magnus add-on credit card for spouse saying it does not meet bank's prevailing credit card norms. What does that mean?
CIBIL inquiry ? My RM said magnus add-on is usually rejected without reasons. For Magnus MC variant add-on is also rejected. I applied yesterday, i will update if its successful.

zealsid

TF Select
Easydiner not accepted at many restaurants in Hyderabad. Maybe useful in other cities.
I was able to get good discount on eazydiner in Hyderabad. I have prime since 4 months and already taken enough discount to cover this year and next year fee. Some good restaurants in my area and ABs and Signature grills are there to reap some good benefit.