• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis now allowing addon credit cards for all

Noctis7

TF Select
I was able to get good discount on eazydiner in Hyderabad. I have prime since 4 months and already taken enough discount to cover this year and next year fee. Some good restaurants in my area and ABs and Signature grills are there to reap some good benefit.

One of the problem is that a lot restaurants listed doesn't actually accept it. It is useful if you check up in advance and maybe willing to fight over it if they subsequently decline.

zealsid

TF Select
One of the problem is that a lot restaurants listed doesn't actually accept it. It is useful if you check up in advance and maybe willing to fight over it if they subsequently decline.
I have rather good experience with eazydiner. One thing that is suggested to do before you visit restaurant is to book through the app only and call the restaurant to double check your booking and ask whether they accept payment through eazydiner app. If they said no then look for other restaurant. I have used it without any issue in ABs,Signature Grills, Jewel of Nizam, Vikendi Geloto and Bel Posto.
If some restaurant is specifically fighting over payment then report the restaurant on helpline number so that others wont face issues.

Noctis7

TF Select
I have rather good experience with eazydiner. One thing that is suggested to do before you visit restaurant is to book through the app only and call the restaurant to double check your booking and ask whether they accept payment through eazydiner app. If they said no then look for other restaurant. I have used it without any issue in ABs,Signature Grills, Jewel of Nizam, Vikendi Geloto and Bel Posto.
If some restaurant is specifically fighting over payment then report the restaurant on helpline number so that others wont face issues.

I had problem at Tuscany in Trident, wasn't going to ruin the mood by fighting so just left it. But thanks for the list of places where you had no issues with it, that will come useful.

sjasani

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Any body has any insight about what's happening with axis add on card.

I applied thrice,
1. VKYC just doesn't happen, as in no agent comes for vkyc
2. VKYC goes through but they say there was a technical error while matching aadhar card
3. VKYC goes through, I get a mail that addon will be delivered in 2-4 working days. Then I get a mail that we are unable to process due to technical glitch please try again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105-085420.png
    Screenshot_20231105-085420.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 19

D₹V

TF Prestige

I applied thrice,
2. VKYC goes through but they say there was a technical error while matching aadhar card
3. VKYC goes through, I get a mail that addon will be delivered in 2-4 working days. Then I get a mail that we are unable to process due to technical glitch please try again.
Because there main motive is to not issue add on cards

LJGIBBS

TF Ace

I applied thrice,
Technically, axis system now allows add on through app but you can't get it as no agents are available for vkyc

Then suddenly one day, there is a glitch in their system and vkyc went ahead smoothly, and card got approved. After reliasing their glitch, they cancelled approved applications.

Conclusion - Add on dena hi nahi hai unhe

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Exctly, they are not interested in giving any add on easily.

i applied for my wife and after fulfilling all the requirements in person, they say my wife had an account years ago and her maternal name was on it just now changed and hence they cannot issue the add on.

skvignesh

TF Premier

I applied thrice,
same i applied for my father, i am getting Application successful and Addon will be delivered in 2-4 days. lest see it approved or cancelled using technical glitch reason...Then i will try to apply via branch using form.

I have AXIS My Zone credit card which offers 1 lounge access per quarter for domestic lounges in India. We are going to travel in December. I wanted to check if I can apply an add on card for my mother and She can avail that lounge access which is available for me as a primary owner of the card? Help will be greatly appreciated.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
I have AXIS My Zone credit card which offers 1 lounge access per quarter for domestic lounges in India. We are going to travel in December. I wanted to check if I can apply an add on card for my mother and She can avail that lounge access which is available for me as a primary owner of the card? Help will be greatly appreciated.
You would get only 1 access. If you want to send only your mother, then you can also swipe your primary card there for your mother and send her instead of yourself