• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone - Swiggy coupon AXIS40 not working!

ltf4ever

TF Ace
coupon code AXIS40 is supposed to work on swiggy food delivery for 40% discount, 4 times per month, above 200 rupees transaction.

but i am getting "oops! coupon does not exist" error message. i also tried using my father's card.

anyone else facing this issue? i don't think i have exceeded any limits. it had also happened earlier.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Reopening this thread as there is still some confusion.
last night i created a new swiggy account and checked that the code was getting applied. i did not place any order.

today i am trying to apply the code and it is giving the same error.

the code seems to be also restaurant/product specific.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I always believe that .... Offer where you have to staple your order to get max benefit is not worth it ... 80% of restaurants are charging Rs.10-30 towards packaging + Gst .... so the end result is Rs.100 benefit... where you ended up giving 2 orders ..... SWIGGYIT and other coupons will provide same or little discount any day .......
You can get the most benefit out of it from restaurants that are already offering flat discounts like 40-60%
Then you can get 300rs worth order for 1-60+ rs (if you have Swiggy One)

Mritunjay

TF Premier
It is not working for me today, used it 2 days ago. Is there any time interval required between orders (like 48hrs or something) or something else?

Edit: Have used it once in this billing cycle and 4 times in calendar month. I think it is counted per calendar month.