• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus offering retention points!!

xbbjdmg

TF Buzz
Hi All,

Following a social media thread, i called up Axis Magnus CC today morning and told them about my intention to cancel the card as its getting devalued and other cards offering much better value. Also mentioned my previous spends so far. CC offered me 10K retention bonus points. Took me 10 mins and now this will sponsor a cool one night stay at courtyard Marriott Mahabaleshwar!

Try your luck guys!

shield99

TF Buzz
Does anyone know if we can transfer the Axis points to 2 different airline partners?
My freind is transferring some of his points to me (he will transfer some to his united account and some to mine).
Is this allowed or he can only transfer to United account name which matches his Axis rewards portal name?

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know if we can transfer the Axis points to 2 different airline partners?
My freind is transferring some of his points to me (he will transfer some to his united account and some to mine).
Is this allowed or he can only transfer to United account name which matches his Axis rewards portal name?
Nope, 1 id per airline. Else you might get blocked

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
only transfer to own account.

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
he asked for Reserve.
But as he mentioned that there should be some conversation skills to get the same. In general there is no need to have some particular skill for 10k on Magnus & 30k on Reserve. Moreover if someone has both cards, he can easily get 10k+30k points. Nobody will ask to take back the 10k. Right?