• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Marks & spencer 45x

Hi,
Does anyone availed 45x offer on Marks and Spencer.This means that if we shop for approx 3800 , we will recieve 10k points which is equivalent to Rs 2000.

Earlier i have seen that 30x was offerred on jockey which is also now reduced to 20x.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You need to be logged to check and not be redirected to Home page.
Just select any of the offers, Provide last 4 digits and mobile number to be redirected to the affiliate page.
Then you can click on this link and it would open transaction history page and not be redirected.
Got it.. visible now.. thanks all

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can anyone confirm they used coupon code FIRST and still got 40x points?
Just want to make sure because usually 2 offers can't be combined.
Yes, but amount after discount (& maybe taxes etc.) will be considered for 40X only

It would have been great if we could but M&S vouchers instead of doing online purchase and still get 40X. :D
Your dream will soon come true when M&S gets devalued like Jockey. Then you buy its voucher instead of shopping or not :ROFLMAO:

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, but amount after discount (& maybe taxes etc.) will be considered for 40X only

Your dream will soon come true when M&S gets devalued like Jockey. Then you buy its voucher instead of shopping or not :ROFLMAO:
Devaluations and revaluations keep on happening :D This remains wishlist for me as I dont tend to buy stuff online and prefer to check it store.