• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus ER discrepancy

kumudjain

TF Buzz
The updated terms and conditions said that we won't be receiving ER points for rent payments from 5th march. I did a rental payment of Rs 45000 on 1st of March.
Just checked today I have received points for a transaction on 4th march but no points for rental payment on 1st of March.
Did it get excluded because of updated terms and conditions before 5th march itself? If yes, would it be counted towards milestone benefit or not?

Anyone else facing the same issue?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
The updated terms and conditions said that we won't be receiving ER points for rent payments from 5th march. I did a rental payment of Rs 45000 on 1st of March.
Just checked today I have received points for a transaction on 4th march but no points for rental payment on 1st of March.
Did it get excluded because of updated terms and conditions before 5th march itself? If yes, would it be counted towards milestone benefit or not?

Anyone else facing the same issue?
If points are not credited , I guess it won’t be counted towards monthly milestone either .
Please raise a request to premium experience and check what went wrong

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I received this reply from them. Waiting for points credit, then follow up.
Dear Mr. *******

Thank you for writing to Axis Bank.
At the outset, please accept our sincere gratitude for the time taken and efforts made by you in sharing your concerns with us.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 21/03/2023 in relation to your inquiry regarding edge reward points for the transaction made using your Axis Bank Magnus Visa Credit Card ending with ****.
We will definitely assist you in regards to this matter.

We wish to inform you that, ideally the reward points will get credited to your edge rewards account in 12 working days from the date of transaction posting date.
As checked the reward points are yet to be credited as it is within the time frame.

We would like to inform that you have made the transaction on 01/03/2023 however merchant has claimed the amount on 06/03/2023 which is the transaction posting date, hence we request you to wait till the stipulated time .
If the points are not credited after the time period, please revert us back so that we will check and assist you regarding the same.

Your patience and co-operation are highly appreciated.

mojo4eva

TF Buzz
Interesting I got the reward points for rent however I only got 2K points for spending 37k on airline tickets through travel edge. Shouldn't I have gotten 10k points as 5X reward points for booking through travel edge?

mojo4eva

TF Buzz
Thank you...so 90 days for travel edge credit as well? Sorry for asking this...does this mean the monthly capping of 10k point applies to the month it gets credited or when u make the actual spend?