• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus ER discrepancy

kumudjain

TF Buzz
The updated terms and conditions said that we won't be receiving ER points for rent payments from 5th march. I did a rental payment of Rs 45000 on 1st of March.
Just checked today I have received points for a transaction on 4th march but no points for rental payment on 1st of March.
Did it get excluded because of updated terms and conditions before 5th march itself? If yes, would it be counted towards milestone benefit or not?

Anyone else facing the same issue?

kumarvishwas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
how do you track purchases from 3-4 months ago? if they are not crediting the ERs correctly it would be a big chore to track

also so you keep screen shot of each purchase?
Gyftr I guess you can track from my transactions under Gyftr portal, the grab deals one you might need to take screenshots

HOME_CARDER

TF Select
I recently received the edge rewards for two of my transactions done through NOBROKERHOOD app (flat maintenance Rs 17K and electricity bill Rs 3K)

P.S. I was charged a rent fee along with GST for both the transactions even thought both weren't rent payments (MCC CODE ISSUE).
I had made the payments on 2nd April and have received the ER within 13 days.

The updated terms and conditions said that we won't be receiving ER points for rent payments from 5th march. I did a rental payment of Rs 45000 on 1st of March.
Just checked today I have received points for a transaction on 4th march but no points for rental payment on 1st of March.
Did it get excluded because of updated terms and conditions before 5th march itself? If yes, would it be counted towards milestone benefit or not?

Anyone else facing the same issue?
I made a payment for insurance premium on 2nd of May.. they didn't credit the points saying bill was settled on 6th and rewards for insurance and rent has been withdrawn from fifth.. i called and complained but they denied .. i asked the same on chat and they denied.. well i argued a lot.. at that time it was a no.. but surprisingly points were credited later..

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I made a payment for insurance premium on 2nd of May.. they didn't credit the points saying bill was settled on 6th and rewards for insurance and rent has been withdrawn from fifth.. i called and complained but they denied .. i asked the same on chat and they denied.. well i argued a lot.. at that time it was a no.. but surprisingly points were credited later..
You meant Mar instead of May.. Rewards would be credited anyway, whether it's before or after 5th Mar and there's no change in Insurance for Magnus afaik

vina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For insurance they have withdrawn? really?