• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Credit Card Review

a_tease

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Unlimited lounge is anyhow there in DCB also. Meet and greet is not really a very necessary feature.

Axis Magnus is useful only if there 3-4 months in a year where one spends more than 1L which makes the rewards lucrative.
Ok, so airports now, especially in metro cities, have multiple lounges. And mostly, 1 lounge is tied with all the credit card for a free access.

With axis magnus priority pass, you could enter the the less crowded ones for free.

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
A few questions about Magnus -

1. Prim and addon card holders both have unlimited domestic lounge visits?
2. Can addon card holder visit lounge without prim holder? And also take guests along?
3. Is meet and greet service available for addon card holders? And can it be used without prim holder? (Can be useful for parents if yes)
4. Which relations qualify for addon card?

Karthi52

TF Buzz
Ok, so airports now, especially in metro cities, have multiple lounges. And mostly, 1 lounge is tied with all the credit card for a free access.

With axis magnus priority pass, you could enter the the less crowded ones for free.
i see that axis site mentions domestic lounge visits are through the credit card itself . will priority pass also work?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
A few questions about Magnus -

1. Prim and addon card holders both have unlimited domestic lounge visits?
2. Can addon card holder visit lounge without prim holder? And also take guests along?
3. Is meet and greet service available for addon card holders? And can it be used without prim holder? (Can be useful for parents if yes)
4. Which relations qualify for addon card?
1) Yes unlimited domestic access for Primary and all add on users.
2)Yes addon can visit w/o the primary card holder but cannot take any guests. Guest access is via Priority pass and not the card itself.
3) Meet & Greet service is only for the Primary card holder. Though I read once someone used it successfully for their relative but they can very likely deny to honour the service as officially it is for Primary holder only.
4) Addon can be issued for anyone with a PAN.

Karthi52

TF Buzz
i did try to check in multiple comments here and not clear yet. will exisiting axis card holder be eligible for add-on card?

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i did try to check in multiple comments here and not clear yet. will exisiting axis card holder be eligible for add-on card?
If the add beneficiary currently holds any Axis Bank Credit card or not.

i. If yes, then "As per internal policy we cannot issue add-on card to existing customers. In case you still wish to apply, we would request you to cancel the existing Axis Bank Credit card and then apply for a Magnus Add-on card".

ii. If no, then inform you to visit the nearest branch with KYC documents along with Add on the application form.

This is the mail received from Axis PNO when enquired for taking Addon for my wife.