• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Credit Card Review

senasenthil

TF Premier
1) Yes unlimited domestic access for Primary and all add on users.
2)Yes addon can visit w/o the primary card holder but cannot take any guests. Guest access is via Priority pass and not the card itself.
3) Meet & Greet service is only for the Primary card holder. Though I read once someone used it successfully for their relative but they can very likely deny to honour the service as officially it is for Primary holder only.
4) Addon can be issued for anyone with a PAN.
Can Priority Pass be used for guests in lounges at domestic terminal without any charges?

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Any risk of using BharatNXT for CC payments to reach milestone?

The reward rate seems to more or less compensate the charges we pay to bharatNxt

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Any risk of using BharatNXT for CC payments to reach milestone?

The reward rate seems to more or less compensate the charges we pay to bharatNxt
Better to avoid big amounts together in single month
I use it for shortfall if any for 1l in Magnus card
Rest I paid to some sellers of cot and AC for which I have invoices

DevD

TF Premier
My friends application is showing like this today also on 11th may.. does he need to send email for speedy processing.. axis cc app status.png

Maxwell

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My friends application is showing like this today also on 11th may.. does he need to send email for speedy processing.. axis cc app status.png
No need to send email, Axis bank is know for slow updates.
If all the docs in place, he will receive the card and to let you know the communication from the bank is delayed.

So ask him to be patient. Maximum 7-14 days he will get the update

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
if we use grab deal and purchase on Flipkart or Myntra using Magnus we get 5 points or 6 points
If you use Magnus on Flipkart/Myntra via Grabdeals you will get 5X points. So 60 ER per 200 rupees instead of 12 ER per 200 rupees. Out of the 60 ER: 12 ER will be credited after roughly 1 week and 48 ER after 120 days