• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Credit Card Review

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card was launched in 2019 but it failed to create a buzz as the segment it was targeting was already captured by HDFC Bank and AMEX. The reason behind this was that there was no competition to HDFC SmartBuy and the AMEX reward multiplier program. Recently HDFC devalued their SmartBuy program heavily for Diners Club Black and even Infinia users.

Now with its VISA Infinite 2.0 metal avatar, Axis Grab Deals, Axis Travel Edge and monthly milestone benefits, it packs quite a lot of punch. After Axis Ace and Vistara lineup, this card is becoming another hot favourite among credit card users and I would call it the best card in the world currently. Let's check out whether the buzz is worth the hype!

tempImagezj5gL5.jpg

Axis Magnus is one of the best credit cards currently available among all the options in India and a must-have if you can spend ~1L a month. If you indulge in luxury travel then just simply go for it without a second thought. There is no other bank which can provide such transfer options in India. With recently added 6 new partners, Axis Bank currently has the highest number of transfer partners in India.

Detailed Review Link

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card was launched in 2019 but it failed to create a buzz as the segment it was targeting was already captured by HDFC Bank and AMEX. The reason behind this was that there was no competition to HDFC SmartBuy and the AMEX reward multiplier program. Recently HDFC devalued their SmartBuy program heavily for Diners Club Black and even Infinia users.

Now with its VISA Infinite 2.0 metal avatar, Axis Grab Deals, Axis Travel Edge and monthly milestone benefits, it packs quite a lot of punch. After Axis Ace and Vistara lineup, this card is becoming another hot favourite among credit card users and I would call it the best card in the world currently. Let's check out whether the buzz is worth the hype!

tempImagezj5gL5.jpg

Axis Magnus is one of the best credit cards currently available among all the options in India and a must-have if you can spend ~1L a month. If you indulge in luxury travel then just simply go for it without a second thought. There is no other bank which can provide such transfer options in India. With recently added 6 new partners, Axis Bank currently has the highest number of transfer partners in India.

Detailed Review Link
Under TechnoFino Maximum
Maximize the 10,000 Axis Gift Edge points first using any of the 30X-40X partners.
Need to replace Gift Edge with Grab Deals

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
though its difficult to get addon cards for magnus, how many add on possible in magnus

kushhh

TF Ace
Guys can i ask axis bank to convert my FK Card to ace card? Is that possible? What should I write in email

jainsuk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
do add on card have same card number as primary...
also , how many days it got delivered. and how to set add on card pin?thanks
Different numbers.
It took about 10 days
Had to call the call center ... long process, but no other option. There's also no option to set different spend limits.

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Different numbers.
It took about 10 days
Had to call the call center ... long process, but no other option. There's also no option to set different spend limits.
different numbers means we can use each card separately for online sale discounts??