• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card Review

Axis Bank Flipkart credit card was launched back in 2019 when the cobranded card space was evolving. I have held this card since then until last year after which I had closed this card to make space for other cards from Axis Bank's stable. I got this as an upgrade from the erstwhile Axis Buzz credit card which has similar benefits. This card is quite popular among cashback enthusiasts.

Here's a quick review of the same!

Charges and Welcome Benefits​

Joining Fees₹500 + GST
Welcome BenefitsFlipkart Gift Voucher worth ₹500
Annual Fees₹500 + GST
Annual BenefitsNIL
Annual Fee WaiverSpend ₹3.5L on your card in a year for an annual fee waiver*.
Add-on FeesNIL
Card CategoryCashback
  • *Rental and Wallet Transactions not included in annual fee waiver.
The joining fee is well compensated by the welcome voucher but there will be no annual benefits on paying the annual fees.

Reward Rate​

Spends AreaCashback Rate
Flipkart Spends*5%
Myntra, Flipkart Hotel and Flight Bookings1.50%
Spends at Cleartrip, Swiggy, Uber, PVR, Tata Play and Cure.fit4%
Other Spends1.5%
  • *Cashback cannot be earned on transactions made on fuel spends, govt spends, purchase of gift cards on Flipkart and Myntra, EMI transactions, purchases converted to EMI post-facto, wallet-loading transactions, cash advances, rental payments, purchase of jewellery, insurance services, utilities, educational services, payment of outstanding balances, payment of card fees and other card charges
  • Your cashback will be credited in the next billing cycle 3 days before the statement generation date
  • No cash-back redemption fee is applicable
This card currently has no cap on any kind of spending but it does have a large list of exclusions. With a meagre difference of 0.5% cashback, this card is in direct competition with Axis Ace.

Other Benefits​

Airport Lounge Access​

Domestic Airport Lounge Access
Complimentary Limit – 4 Visits/ Calendar year within India only for primary cardholders.
Access Via – Credit Card
Network – Visa Signature/ MasterCard World

The lounge access tie-up is very limited on this card so do check the latest lounge list before taking this card.

Fuel Surcharge Waiver​

1% waiver for transactions between ₹400 to ₹4000. Maximum surcharge waiver of ₹500 per statement cycle.

Forex Markup​

Forex markup charges are applicable of 3.5%+GST.

TechnoFino Recommends​

If you are a heavy spender on Flipkart and other preferred partners and want to have a card for offline spending as well then Axis Bank Flipkart Card is just the right one. The 5% unlimited cashback benefit on Flipkart purchases and an unlimited 1.5% cashback on all the spends make this card shine.

This one card when used for all your spending will give you quite a good value if you cross the yearly spending requirements. Its direct competitors are SBI Cashback and HDFC Millennia but they only give better reward rates on online spends only.

Are you holding the Axis Flipkart Credit Card? Tell us in the comments below about your experience.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got it LTF in 2021. I used it lot initially as 5% on Flipkart & Myntra was damn good. + 1 lounge access.
Now only use it occasionally for small purchases as don't feel like buying Giftcard from gyftr using dcb.

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got it LTF in 2021. I used it lot initially as 5% on Flipkart & Myntra was damn good. + 1 lounge access.
Now only use it occasionally for small purchases as don't feel like buying Giftcard from gyftr using dcb.
Even i got in 2021 but Paid in Mastercard version tried to convert LTF but not possible they said still used for 2-3 years closed it and afterwards applied Myzone LTF as Fk is no more lucrative as before due to they removed myntra 5% and all..

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
This card currently has no cap on any kind of spending but it does have a large list of exclusions. With a meagre difference of 0.5% cashback, this card is in direct competition with Axis Ace.
Now, it has a monthly cap of Rs 1500.00 on the cashback that can be earned by anyone. Still, Axis Ace has 2% unlimited Cashback on other spends which makes it a big winner.

So, that takes away most of the benefits if you are someone making huge spends on Flipkart and Cleartrip.

Its just a new update and I wished to let the community members know about it.

Thanks!!

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now, it has a monthly cap of Rs 1500.00 on the cashback that can be earned by anyone. Still, Axis Ace has 2% unlimited Cashback on other spends which makes it a big winner.

So, that takes away most of the benefits if you are someone making huge spends on Flipkart and Cleartrip.

Its just a new update and I wished to let the community members know about it.

Thanks!!
Read about this ₹1500 capping somewhere last month … but it was later clarified that ₹1500 was for Fibe card.
Have they confirmed this capping for Flipkart CC also ?? …

TnC has not been updated on Axis website … that’s why I am asking

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Read about this ₹1500 capping somewhere last month … but it was later clarified that ₹1500 was for Fibe card. Have they confirmed this capping for Flipkart CC also ?? …

TnC has not been updated on Axis website … that’s why I am asking

Attached is screenshot of my Axis Flipkart Credit Card Statement for this November Month. It is written in the statement and I have marked it in red. You may download and refer to it.

Seems, they may have misprinted it in place of Fibe Credit Card as per the url in the third line. I cannot find this line in my December Statement, so we may need to double check this capping thing with the axis bank credit card customer care department.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• flipkart card statement.jpg
    flipkart card statement.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 53