• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Credit Card Review

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Different numbers.
It took about 10 days
Had to call the call center ... long process, but no other option. There's also no option to set different spend limits.
I think different numbers ke saath there's a separate BMS quota coz last conversation I had bank doesnt report the addon status to BMS they only look for bin ranges.

vina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Under TechnoFino Maximum
Maximize the 10,000 Axis Gift Edge points first using any of the 30X-40X partners.
Need to replace Gift Edge with Grab Deals
@bhavyegoel in your report I see multi-brand vouchers getting 2.4%; have you used those vouchers before? how was the experience?

vina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
a question on milestone benefits:

I booked train tickets for my family for a function worth about Rs 8000 earlier this month. had to cancel those tickets due to change of plans, got about 7000 back.

Now question: would Axis consider Rs 8000 (the return of money is not a reversal of original charge), Rs 1000 (=8000-7000) or Rs 0 (because of the refund) for the purpose of milestone benefit computations?

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I booked train tickets for my family for a function worth about Rs 8000 earlier this month. had to cancel those tickets due to change of plans, got about 7000 back.

Now question: would Axis consider Rs 8000 (the return of money is not a reversal of original charge), Rs 1000 (=8000-7000) or Rs 0 (because of the refund) for the purpose of milestone benefit computations?
You will have 60 points at the end.. i.e points equivalent to difference.

There will be a reversal negative points of cancellation amount.

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You can easily apply them at the time of offline application from the tab or mobile of agent. Easily gets approved too. But getting later on is difficult

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Are branches accepting add on card request for entry cards, any idea?
Yes

I think 1000

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi friends, I am a new user of Axis Magnus. I have a query:
I made couple of transactions of Money transfer from credit card to Bank account through Bharatnxt app. May I know on which the MCC it will be captured on?

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I made couple of transactions of Money transfer from credit card to Bank account through Bharatnxt app. May I know on which the MCC it will be captured on?
Utility

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right
It’s treated as utilities like bill payments and u will get 1x rewards and monthly milestone eligibility is included for the BharTnxt spent money

Tarun239

TF Premier
is add on to magnus card given to person who has already 3 axis cards? add on person is a burgundy account holder, will this help?kindly help

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
It’s treated as utilities like bill payments and u will get 1x rewards and monthly milestone eligibility is included for the BharTnxt spent money
Hi, one more query on the same topic.
This time money transfer from CC to bank account using Bhartnxt is mapped under "Utility", but will it be the same in coming months also or is there any chance to change the category?