• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Application

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for Axis Magnus online via the website using the option of existing customer. I have sb account and flipkart card. I got sms with...

Thank you for applying for Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card. Your application ID is C1-000000xxxxxx-C1 and an sms confirming application status, will be sent shortly.

Since then nothing. No sms, calls or follow ups. Checking the status on the application tracker on their website says "no details found".

Does this mean my application is "lost"? Anyone with similar experience?

Ps: my credit score is currently 897 so a rejection is unlikely?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I applied for Axis Magnus online via the website using the option of existing customer. I have sb account and flipkart card. I got sms with...

Thank you for applying for Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card. Your application ID is C1-000000xxxxxx-C1 and an sms confirming application status, will be sent shortly.

Since then nothing. No sms, calls or follow ups. Checking the status on the application tracker on their website says "no details found".

Wait for 3 days and check in cctracker. cctracker website is down most of the time. It just shows "No details found, kindly enter the correct details". When it is up, it will show the details.

Revitup

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I emailed axis bank regarding the same, no details error. Escalation team replied saying my card is approved, then I received an email saying its not approved.
Dont know whats happening.
I applied on 6th september.

Amex- applied today around 12 or 1pm.
Approved at 7 pm.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

What's ur existing FK CC limit? And SB A/c variant?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

Try it now. CC tracker website is up now.

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So nothing has happened since. Someone from axis contacted me and asked me to share a copy of my itr to check eligibility. They said minimum 15L needed. And I shared my itr of 28L over WhatsApp as requested. Since then absolutely nothing. The online cc tracker just shows...

• Application received on 14 Sep 2022
    Thank you for your interest in Axis bank Credit Card.We have received your application vide (Ref-C1-000000xxxxxxxx-C1) and the same will be processed within 2 working days.