• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Indian oil bill not generated

zoro

TF Select
My billing cycle for Axis Indian oil credit card is on 12th it is 19th today and still the bill is not generated and neither have the reward points for my transactions in the last month, i have cleared dues for the transactions i have made in last billing cycle but still concerned since the bill is not being generated. Anyone any inputs on this??

Tejo

TF Legend
My billing cycle for Axis Indian oil credit card is on 12th it is 19th today and still the bill is not generated and neither have the reward points for my transactions in the last month, i have cleared dues for the transactions i have made in last billing cycle but still concerned since the bill is not being generated. Anyone any inputs on this??
Check in app or netbanking that transactions billed or not.

Axis nowadays sending statement after long period.

Complain at rbi ombudsman for not sending statement even after a week.

zoro

TF Select
bill is always generated on the date, its just that u havent recd sms or email statement i guess??
I actually sent a mail to their grievance I'd, I got a call back saying since I had cleared more then my dues no bill was generated, I told them what kind of response is this, they were like sorry for the confusion bla bla.

habibmy

TF Premier
Same my Airtel Axis bill is still not generated after 45 days of card activation. I did the first transaction just after activating the card. Axis app still shows no bill generated. I have not paid any due till date.

Naga Kiran

TF Buzz
For me also, Airtel axis statement not generated even after more than a month of card activation.
Did the first transaction on 8th Sep and statement not yet generated till today (12th Oct).