• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Flipkart Card swap

Shash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have paid Axis Flipkart credit card with a good limit but as soon as I try to do a big ticket txn, my transaction gets declined. It has been happeing on all offline and online transactions greater than 10000rs. I complained to customer care but no satisfactory response. I have renewal date in 2 weeks and I want to swap it with Airtel/Ace/Vistara card. I have thought of calling customer care and asking them to swap my card else close it. But I dont want to close this card as I have high limit from Axis bank and dont know next time they will again give this much limit or not. Any suggestions on how to get Flipkart card swapped with any mentioned card. I dont have any other relationship with Axis bank..

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have paid Axis Flipkart credit card with a good limit but as soon as I try to do a big ticket txn, my transaction gets declined. It has been happeing on all offline and online transactions greater than 10000rs. I complained to customer care but no satisfactory response. I have renewal date in 2 weeks and I want to swap it with Airtel/Ace/Vistara card. I have thought of calling customer care and asking them to swap my card else close it. But I dont want to close this card as I have high limit from Axis bank and dont know next time they will again give this much limit or not. Any suggestions on how to get Flipkart card swapped with any mentioned card. I dont have any other relationship with Axis bank..
You can just call on 1860 419 55 55 and ask them to upgrade your card. You will probably get Vistara pre approved. Airtel and Ace are not available for all so not sure on those variants.

Shash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can just call on 1860 419 55 55 and ask them to upgrade your card. You will probably get Vistara pre approved. Airtel and Ace are not available for all so not sure on those variants.
I had asked them to upgrade but they did not offer vistara cards. They offered select, previlage, aura , myzone but no other cards. One time the customer care guy said he can even upgrade to magnus but I told him limit is less than 3 lac then he said we cant upgrade to manus then.. They seem to know even lesser than me

pprakash11

TF Prestige

Yes, imo. Vistara cards are a huge thumbs up even if you don't use them & travel much.
You get 1 free ticket each on joining/renewal (More than the value of the fee which you pay)

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I had asked them to upgrade but they did not offer vistara cards. They offered select, previlage, aura , myzone but no other cards. One time the customer care guy said he can even upgrade to magnus but I told him limit is less than 3 lac then he said we cant upgrade to manus then.. They seem to know even lesser than me
Try again with a new customer care and again ask for Vistara cards.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Oh if you existing limit is less than 3L then why worry? You can get new cards later with similar limit right? How is 3L a high limit?

Shash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have all banks card with around 2.5-3lac limit each. Also I have heard axis bank gives very low limit to new customers(15K) as multiple friends have got 15k limit only despite having other bank credit card with limit around 3-4 lacs.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have all banks card with around 2.5-3lac limit each. Also I have heard axis bank gives very low limit to new customers(15K) as multiple friends have got 15k limit only despite having other bank credit card with limit around 3-4 lacs.
I thought only SBI does that with their Cashback card. Didn’t know even Axis does this. Yeah then probably keep it for another year.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have checked in Axis mobile application and it is set to original card limit. The message I get everytime says transaction failed due to security reasons.
Please note that this is not a sane advice:

open all transactions. domestic and international. Do not put any custom limits. Wait 3 days and try. See if this works.

(close international transactions and set your limits after the testing)

Shash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also have 1 LTF Flipkart credit card in family member's name so I wont miss any 5percent discount on flipkart or any other offers even specific to this card. I wanted to keep mine only in case of fee reversal or swap it with some other card

Shash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Please note that this is not a sane advice:

open all transactions. domestic and international. Do not put any custom limits. Wait 3 days and try. See if this works.

(close international transactions and set your limits after the testing)
I dont think opening international transactions will help my case. They are risky so I turn them off as soon as I am done with internation txn with are mostly less than 2000rs. For domestic I face issues even offline where there is no payment portal issue(if thats the case in online)

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I dont think opening international transactions will help my case. They are risky so I turn them off as soon as I am done with internation txn with are mostly less than 2000rs. For domestic I face issues even offline where there is no payment portal issue(if thats the case in online)
What I have deduced from my experience is that when there are custom limits or various transaction methods turned off, the blocking goes into overdrive. Therefore, I would like someone to test my hypothesis🤣

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Swap not possible as its a cobranded card , close and apply in upgrade route, I just closed my 3 years old Flipkart card and got my zone.