• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis decline reason

Tazact

TF Select
I have been chronically declined by Axis for their range of cards. All channels applied, opened bank saving a/c, waited for Pre approved offer but couldn't get cc after 5 year & 15+ cc applications.
Worst grievance system, everybody knows very well (Bank's internal policy/credit norm).
One of through banks channel i could get a reply of rejection but still it's a Pandora's Box.

Holding HDFC/SBI/ICICI/SC/YES/PNB/ONE/AMEX/KOTAK/CITI & RBL(FD) CC from last couple of years. Limits are pretty decent on all.
CIBIL 788
Axis is reporting to CIBIL (As a replacement of CITI)
Stable Govt Job In Delhi with 16+ ITR
(Had dual PAN issue which was surrendered & Deactivated by IT Department in August 2023)
Now how to get Axis cc?

Attachments

• 20240221_162148.jpg
    20240221_162148.jpg
    642.4 KB · Views: 129

Tazact

TF Select
This is a first....
Never heard of this "Customer's data matching with National Declined Data"...
Is there such a thing??
Although Axis can deny anyone for any vague out of the world reason... but this reason is definitely a KEEPER :ROFLMAO:
That's keeping me little nervous.

romilq

TF Ace
Then it could be something. Apart from CIBIL, banks are maintaining some blacklist for their cc denial. Only people working in CCs can tell.
Yeah. I already had FD based CC with ICICI for two years which I always paid on time. That was closed two years ago. My credit history is 8 years old with no missed payments and I am a doctor with okayish income. Still I am getting rejected.

Akashn

TF Ace
Yeah. I already had FD based CC with ICICI for two years which I always paid on time. That was closed two years ago. My credit history is 8 years old with no missed payments and I am a doctor with okayish income. Still I am getting rejected.
You get instant rejection?

I think FD card and then Amazon pay icici card on the basis of that is the only route we can take..

techt

TF Legend
Then definitely there is some risk assessment beyond CIBIL which is internal to banks and they are maintaining a shared central repository among themselves. Somehow that is messed up creating hurdles for applicants.

romilq

TF Ace

You get instant rejection?

I think FD card and then Amazon pay icici card on the basis of that is the only route we can take..
Yeah thinking about that route. I get instant rejection in online self application for Amazon card or core card. And offline I got rejection after verification. I am also holding 50k MAB account but no pre-approved offer since years. I am in a village and most of my friends got the card. IDK what's the issue with my account. The good news is one of my friends went to settle in the U.K. and gave me his Platinum, Coral LTF and Amazon Pay card to use so not too desperate to get ICICI :D