• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Limit Enhancement

airbubble

TF Buzz
I have 2 Axis cc with a combined limit of 77k. I got the Axis Flipkart cc a year back and then Ace around July 2023. I have been trying to get my limit increased but I am unable to. Every time I try to reach out to them via email, the error is my email and phone number are not linked (attached snapshot) which isn't true because I get transaction-related emails in the same number and email. Now I have tried calling Axis customer care but they say they can't see any card under the registered phone number. can someone help me out here? or share the axis customer care email?

Edit : Emailed them on 26th Dec with my salary slips for past 3 months and Bank Statement showing salary credit, they increased the limit from 77k to 1.5L today (29 Dec 2023)

Attachments

• Axis CC.png
    Axis CC.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

sudheerreddy

TF Premier
I have 2 Axis cc with a combined limit of 77k. I got the Axis Flipkart cc a year back and then Ace around July 2023. I have been trying to get my limit increased but I am unable to. Every time I try to reach out to them via email, the error is my email and phone number are not linked (attached snapshot) which isn't true because I get transaction-related emails in the same number and email. Now I have tried calling Axis customer care but they say they can't see any card under the registered phone number. can someone help me out here? or share the axis customer care email?
send your problem directly to this mail:
email.services@axisbank.com

Quantum

TF Premier
i don't think they are allowed to trigger a credit score check to increase credit limit
Careful, as once someone requests for credit limit enhancement via the official channels, that could be treated as the consent to query the CICs.
Even the request for upgrade to a higher credit card from a lower CC.
Lenders are being generous not to query CICs in such cases. However, if they want, they could. Your request for LE could be treated as your consent.

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Never been a fan of Axis Bank but today Axis redeemed themselves partially.

Just got a call from my Priority RM (First time he called me in an year) and offered me Limit Enhancement. Enhanced my limit from 6.8L directly to 14.3L which is the highest I have on any of my cards. :)

I have Privilege & Flipkart cards. Pinching myself that this really happened.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Never been a fan of Axis Bank but today Axis redeemed themselves partially.

Just got a call from my Priority RM (First time he called me in an year) and offered me Limit Enhancement. Enhanced my limit from 6.8L directly to 14.3L which is the highest I have on any of my cards. :)

I have Privilege & Flipkart cards. Pinching myself that this really happened.
Were you keeping hefty amounts balance in your bank a/c or have you done FD or other investments via Axis? Just trying to figure out the trigger factor here.

prath

TF Buzz
they increased the limit to 1.5L today
Can you let me know what was the procedure to increase the limit. I got a call today from axis bank employee and she was trying to get me to apply for a new card saying this was the process for limit increase, I knew this was bs and end the call