• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card Limit Enhancement Offer November 2023

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If we ask for limit enhancement for magnus, can we use the enhanced limit for vistara infinite or select? So let's say the limit gets enhanced to 10 lakhs, then does vistara infinite limit also increases?

airbubble

TF Buzz
Axis accepts 3 months Bank Statement and salary slips. I initiated that process yesterday only. Since last 2-3 years they didn't increase my CL. I was frustrated. Wrote an email. To my surprised, they were okay to get it reviewed. (Depending on the internal checks, blah blah blah).
can you please share the email address to reach out to them?

rahulg

TF Buzz
When you close any card, Axis will ask for the reason. Tell them that you are closing it due to very low limit. They will ask you to send IT returns or salary slip and blah blah blah. Don't give up. Tell them to give you LE based on history of usage of card or go ahead with the cancellation process. Also, add a note that you are planning to close other cards as well.

Even if they give you a meager LE, just initiate the same cancellation process after a month saying that you are not happy with the last LE.

Repeat until Axis finally closes the card.
Is there any way to initiate this on the app or do I have to call them. Using an Axis MyZone LTF Card since past 1 and half year with a 15k limit. Haven't made a single transaction in the past 1 year due to very low limit on this card and really great offers on other cards.
I have been trying to get them to give an IOCL card as FYF since past week but no luck.(they are calling me because i checked for upgrade offer)

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Is there any way to initiate this on the app or do I have to call them. Using an Axis MyZone LTF Card since past 1 and half year with a 15k limit. Haven't made a single transaction in the past 1 year due to very low limit on this card and really great offers on other cards.
I have been trying to get them to give an IOCL card as FYF since past week but no luck.(they are calling me because i checked for upgrade offer)
Jab tak card use nahi karoge to limit kaha se badegi

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Again not possible on My Zone as it is not lucrative enough for my use. IOCL par expenses ho jayenge 6 - 7 k per month cause
1. Fuel
2. UPI
Then upgrade it to iocl by calling customer with same limit but it’s a paid card

And Mene spent Neo card p kiya tha joki myzone se v ghatiya card hai😂

vega

TF Premier
Again not possible on My Zone as it is not lucrative enough for my use. IOCL par expenses ho jayenge 6 - 7 k per month cause
1. Fuel
2. UPI
Keep myzone as it's ltf. Take iocl by calling them. You just have to pay 250+90 since you will get 250 cashback for first time fuelling.

You can also ask them to change network of myzone if you just need to use on UPI. The network change will not affect the ltf status.