• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Manual Limit Enhancement on Axis CC

Aksh3213

TF Buzz
I have two Axis CC, one is 11 months old and the other one is around 8 months old with quite a low limit. As I have some upcoming big purchases, I want my credit limit enhanced on the basis of itr, can't furnish salary docs for some reasons.

Anyone have enhanced the credit limit on basis of itr/salary slips, kindly share your experiences and the timeline which I should expect.

Other suggestions are welcome too.

PS: Have mailed to pno on 30th but only response received was that they'll get back in 3 working days but no response yet.

TIA 🙏🏼

Pravas

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just an update.
Sent 2 month payslip via talking to an agent route 2 days ago and today they increased the credit limit for my Airtel axis card from 23K to 5L. CIBIL enquiry was done though.

Earlier I sent the same documents to PNO, they took 1 month to respond (kept delaying) andb finally rejected the credit limit enhancement request.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Just an update.
Sent 2 month payslip via talking to an agent route 2 days ago and today they increased the credit limit for my Airtel axis card from 23K to 5L. Also no CIBIL enquiry was done.

Earlier I sent the same documents to PNO, they took 1 month to respond (kept delaying) andb finally rejected the credit limit enhancement request.
Dil se aapka swagat hai

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have two Axis CC, one is 11 months old and the other one is around 8 months old with quite a low limit. As I have some upcoming big purchases, I want my credit limit enhanced on the basis of itr, can't furnish salary docs for some reasons.

Anyone have enhanced the credit limit on basis of itr/salary slips, kindly share your experiences and the timeline which I should expect.

Other suggestions are welcome too.

PS: Have mailed to pno on 30th but only response received was that they'll get back in 3 working days but no response yet.

TIA 🙏🏼
You did this from the website after logging in?

ai.user

TF Buzz
Just an update.
Sent 2 month payslip via talking to an agent route 2 days ago and today they increased the credit limit for my Airtel axis card from 23K to 5L. CIBIL enquiry was done though.

Earlier I sent the same documents to PNO, they took 1 month to respond (kept delaying) andb finally rejected the credit limit enhancement request

Just an update.

Can I get the details of the agent?

Aksh3213

TF Buzz
The agent was assigned by axis only when you start live chat service after validating your credentials.
Lucky you brother.
I submitted the docs through agent and the next day they closed the SR. I reinitiated the chat n they asked for salary slips instead of ITR.
Whereas, the pno asks me to send the screenshot of the error I'm getting while adding the card to Google pay.

ARCHISMAN_DAS

TF Select
Just an update.

If u don't mind can we know ur approximate salary?

pranjal1984

TF Premier
I got manual Limit enhancement on my Neo Card from 2.15 L to 4 L. I got this card 4 months back. However, my new MyZone Card remains at 2.15 L. Is there any way both card limits can be fixed at 4 L so that I can dispose off the Neo card later on? What needs to be done in this case?