• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy Select LTF card vs airtel card.

Riteshgpt60

TF Buzz
Hi,
I have 3 axis card which is Magnus, fk and airtel.
I use all 3 cards.
I recently upgraded my Axis ac to burgundy and when i ask my RM to issue Select card which is LTF for burgundy clients.
As per policy one can hold 3 cards, my RM told.
I want to know should i Close my airtel card to get select LTF?
I want select card just to get 10K ER joining benefits .

Aryan Malhotra

TF Premier
Hi,
I use all 3 cards.
I recently upgraded my Axis ac to burgundy and when i ask my RM to issue Select card which is LTF for burgundy clients.
Instead of closing Airtel card you must close fk axis card, you can get select for welcome benefit then close it and again get fk anytime if you want via customer care but getting Airtel card again would be very tough or almost impossible

drsel

TF Legend
Hi,
I use all 3 cards.
Yes close Flipkart instead of Airtel.

but please confirm if you will be getting 10000 reward points, because the reward points are ONLY given when you pay the joining fee and not for a lifetime free card

drsel

TF Legend
I recently got LTF Select and 10000 reward points were credited after first transaction
Excellent even I am burgundy.
I just got Rewards card and I spent 7000 and I am waiting for the 5000 bonus points, which are expected to come along with the normal Edge points in the first statement after 30 days.

should I close switch/ change this to Select card after getting the points or right now?

Aryan Malhotra

TF Premier
Excellent even I am burgundy.
I just got Rewards card and I spent 7000 and I am waiting for the 5000 bonus points, which are expected to come along with the normal Edge points in the first statement after 30 days.

should I close switch/ change this to Select card after getting the points or right now?
Close it after getting the points

drsel

TF Legend
Close it after getting the points
Similarly I received a Spicejet Black card (by mistake instead of Atlas, which I applied for).

On activation and doing 3 transactions I was immediately charged 2360 joining fee and after 4 days I received a 4000 flight voucher and Spicejet Gold membership.

Now my question is --
1) Since I have received the 4000 flight voucher can I immediately convert this card to Atlas or do I need to first utilize the voucher and then convert it to Atlas?
2) whether to convert to Atlas for Rs.5900 (get 10000 miles) or LTF Select for Rs. 0 (get 10000 points)

Aryan Malhotra

TF Premier
Similarly I received a Spicejet Black card (by mistake instead of Atlas, which I applied for).

On activation and doing 3 transactions I was immediately charged 2360 joining fee and after 4 days I received a 4000 flight voucher and Spicejet Gold membership.

Now my question is --
1) Since I have received the 4000 flight voucher can I immediately convert this card to Atlas or do I need to first utilize the voucher and then convert it to Atlas?
2) whether to convert to Atlas for Rs.5900 (get 10000 miles) or LTF Select for Rs. 0 (get 10000 points)
1. I think if you have received the voucher then you can safely close it without loosing the benefits
2. First get Select for reward points then close it and get Atlas

drsel

TF Legend
1. I think if you have received the voucher then you can safely close it without loosing the benefits
2. First get Select for reward points then close it and get Atlas
Actually I cannot close the SpiceJet black card because I need use the SpiceJet black card to pay the taxes when I use 4000 voucher for the base fare.

And then I need to wait to complete the flight, because in case the flight is cancelled by SpiceJet or date is changed, my SpiceJet voucher will be returned back to my SpiceJet account on my SpiceJet app