• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Burgundy Account and Credit Cards

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
I recently upgraded my 2 Months old Axis Priority Account to Burgundy Savings and I hold Airtel Axis CC with meagre limit of 25k.

While my account was priority I received pre approved offers for Neo , Myzone etc with shared limit of my existing CC but I didn’t take any.

My question is regarding that, Upgrading to Burgundy have any benefit in terms of pre approved offers of credit cards like Select or Magnus?

D₹V

TF Prestige
I recently upgraded my 2 Months old Axis Priority Account to Burgundy Savings and I hold Airtel Axis CC with meagre limit of 25k.

While my account was priority I received pre approved offers for Neo , Myzone etc with shared limit of my existing CC but I didn’t take any.

My question is regarding that, Upgrading to Burgundy have any benefit in terms of pre approved offers of credit cards like Select or Magnus?
Y e s

drsel

TF Legend

Phone Burgundy customer care for free lifetime free Select card.
Also apply for Magnus card and then convert it to Magnus for Burgundy.
Or apply directly for Magnus Burgundy card

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
Burgundy holders get Select for free. And if you satisfy the criteria by yourself and not through the combined family banking, you are also eligible for free Burgundy Magnus through an offer till the end of this month.
Yes , I am primary. I do not satisfy the 30L TRV but satisfy the 10L AMB/AQB criteria of Burgundy.

Noctis7

TF Select
Yes , I am primary. I do not satisfy the 30L TRV but satisfy the 10L AMB/AQB criteria of Burgundy.

As per many in this forum and also my RM 10l AMB is sufficient, provided you satisfy normal conditions as well such as their credit check, income requirements and so on. If you plan to continue maintaining it, go for it. Otherwise select still provides some decent benefits when received for free. You will also get 5l+ credit limit with the Magnus and your existing card should get a matching boost after a bit.

Hi friends I also recently upgraded to Burgundy account.
When checked about Burgundy Magnus, they told to maintain the Burgundy status for minimum 45 days and they will upgrade my card. So would the offer be available since I am seeing comments as the offer is valid till this month 😟

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

While you wait for LTF Magnus, you can get select easily but I would say try for axis atlas LTF with burgundy.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In addition to the above, better lounge access (2 per qtr with good selection of domestic loungest) and 6 golf games a year. You also get 20/200 on retail spends, which is decent if you also hold privilege/magnus. But do note that renewal of swiggy and bms offers requires 3l spend p.a., so unless you are getting it for free as a burgundy user it may not be that great.
With magnus I know these points can be clubbed with magnus points and extract good value.
How it helps with privilege card?
Also bms and swiggy doesn't require 3l. It is the priority pass that require 3l spend for renewal, right? This is mentioned on axis Select Page.

Noctis7

TF Select
With magnus I know these points can be clubbed with magnus points and extract good value.
How it helps with privilege card?
Also bms and swiggy doesn't require 3l. It is the priority pass that require 3l spend for renewal, right? This is mentioned on axis Select Page.

Privilege card allows you to redeem ER on multibrand vouchers, which has a more limited selection of brands that includes myntra but provides double the value compared to directly purchased vouchers. And I think you are right on the spend renewal being only for priority pass, will correct it.

insight

TF Ace
As per many in this forum and also my RM 10l AMB is sufficient, provided you satisfy normal conditions as well such as their credit check, income requirements and so on. If you plan to continue maintaining it, go for it. Otherwise select still provides some decent benefits when received for free. You will also get 5l+ credit limit with the Magnus and your existing card should get a matching boost after a bit.
I think our TRV is greater than that but they only issues me Magnus Mid 2023 pre Deval & pre Burgundy only only 2.95/3L.

At the time I was only using WP card (40/50k limit) for 2.5/3 years but regular payment.

In 2023 I got APAY directly for 3.4 and then got auto upped to 5L in less than 6 months.

Now, within a month I have a roster of:
SBI CB 3.x
MRCC 3.2
OneCard 3.x
and CIBIL of 776.

And it seems AXIS was lowest CC limit of mine.. and that is after the account being active for 15 years managed by parents ( I was away in US).

Burgundy recently.

So whats the deal.. with AXIS?

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
In addition to the above, better lounge access (2 per qtr with good selection of domestic loungest) and 6 golf games a year. You also get 20/200 on retail spends, which is decent if you also hold privilege/magnus.
For those who have axis privilege credit card and also any other edge rewards based credit card, does the reward points earned on the other credit card, can be redeemed on the 2x multi brand vouchers available for privilege cc?

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For those who have axis privilege credit card and also any other edge rewards based credit card, does the reward points earned on the other credit card, can be redeemed on the 2x multi brand vouchers available for privilege cc?
I am not sure but here people have mentioned you can. Please take a look yourself, go through this thread.