Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card Rewards and Milestone Benefits- Edge points not credited for few transactions

Vish

I have a Magnus card which I've used for 2 rent payments this month. One on CRED and another on Paytm. Haven't received edge reward points yet for both txns even though it's been more than 4 days since. Have attached txn and reward point screenshots.

1. How many days does it usually take for edge rewards to be credited? Should I wait further?
2. Or does it mean that my rent payments have not been counted as eligible for monthly milestone of 1L spends and I've to plan my future spends accordingly to meet the target without these 2 txns?

Thanks in advance.

• IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 186

I am looking to get Axis Magnus but after seeing this "Maara maari " I am confused,
I majorly pay rent of 45k and 30k( two different rental agreements) via cc so can anyone suggest if should I get Magnus or not?
Yes and no
Yes for 1lac milestone both rent covered
No for 2nd rent u may miss sometimes fractional edge rewards
Just sharing my experience again nothing is constant

RewardsHunter

If I have credits to my Magnus such as duty free refund or any other form of credit, that is not a reversal of a debit transaction incurred during the month, will it affect the 1L milestone spend?

To provide some perspective, I have reached 1L milestone but I have credits from Booking.com. It was cashback reward which I withdrew from Booking.com wallet to my magnus card. Will it reduce the 1L milestone because the net outstanding is lower than 1L?

I am clueless so any help is appreciated.

Does Axis send the below msgs for axis gyftr too ? For 3x , 5x for amazon

GRAB DEALS txn on Forest Essentials at 11-12-2022 was successfully recorded. Your cashback/reward points will be processed within 90-120 days. T&C - Axis Bank

V360

Oh Bhai sahab....Kya kijiyega itni Dhanrashi kya!
BTW can you please share Credit Report showing this much limit on public demand?
And what do you think could be a reason for this much limit?
He had shared some proof earlier - which clearly showed his Magnus CC Limit as 30 Lacs :)