• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card Rewards and Milestone Benefits- Edge points not credited for few transactions

Vish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a Magnus card which I've used for 2 rent payments this month. One on CRED and another on Paytm. Haven't received edge reward points yet for both txns even though it's been more than 4 days since. Have attached txn and reward point screenshots.

1. How many days does it usually take for edge rewards to be credited? Should I wait further?
2. Or does it mean that my rent payments have not been counted as eligible for monthly milestone of 1L spends and I've to plan my future spends accordingly to meet the target without these 2 txns?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 186

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Just wondering how the 5x/10x or any bonus points appear on transactions. Any screenshots would be appreciated. Right now, only regular points are showing up on my transaction history.

I don't understand why it takes Axis 90-120 days to credit the bonus points. Weird!

Just wondering how the 5x/10x or any bonus points appear on transactions. Any screenshots would be appreciated. Right now, only regular points are showing up on my transaction history.

I don't understand why it takes Axis 90-120 days to credit the bonus points. Weird!
These are affiliate transactions. When you do transactions via grab deals or GYFTR, it takes some time for the transaction to get settled via the merchant. Axis earn commission from such transaction & thus provide reward points to the customers.

If you have used Cashkaro or Zingoy then you can easily understand this part.

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
These are affiliate transactions. When you do transactions via grab deals or GYFTR, it takes some time for the transaction to get settled via the merchant. Axis earn commission from such transaction & thus provide reward points to the customers.

If you have used Cashkaro or Zingoy then you can easily understand this part.
But 90-120 days is too much from a customer service point of view. A week would be understandable. I hope they will improve this soon.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
30 days sounds fair in that case. Well, let's hope for the best.
maybe in coming months once they onboarded all the magnus applicants and set up some systems to reduce ER credit TAT it will be reality
lets wait till that.
Amex reward multiplier i did purchase on 09th evening and this morning in app i'm able to see RPs (1x and 4x addl all together)

keeler

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes. If not kindly follow up after 12 working days of the transaction date.
I got regular reward points for transaction done on 8th Nov. but no reward points for rental done on 1st Nov. so this 12 days rule is bullshit. They process every two weeks or so and every transaction till the processing date gets credited..

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I got regular reward points for transaction done on 8th Nov. but no reward points for rental done on 1st Nov. so this 12 days rule is bullshit. They process every two weeks or so and every transaction till the processing date gets credited..
so going by this fortnight activity by axis, if anything missed we can take that no RPs for that transaction?

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think we should receive the points for rent payments(in a few days) as the transactions which are not eligible for points shows 0 points and my rental transaction itself is not showing up in ER transaction history.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221111_153353.jpg
    Screenshot_20221111_153353.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 35

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I think we should receive the points for rent payments(in a few days) as the transactions which are not eligible for points shows 0 points and my rental transaction itself is not showing up in ER transaction history.
yes for me also 3 transactions are showing 0 which are not eligible for ER.
may be in next settlement of points like another 15 days wait and see