• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card Rewards and Milestone Benefits- Edge points not credited for few transactions

Vish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a Magnus card which I've used for 2 rent payments this month. One on CRED and another on Paytm. Haven't received edge reward points yet for both txns even though it's been more than 4 days since. Have attached txn and reward point screenshots.

1. How many days does it usually take for edge rewards to be credited? Should I wait further?
2. Or does it mean that my rent payments have not been counted as eligible for monthly milestone of 1L spends and I've to plan my future spends accordingly to meet the target without these 2 txns?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 186

Vish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
This seems more than usual. Did any transaction after that and got points for that? If yes, then you won't get points. In no, then wait for one more week. Last month I had seen similar issue, where it took more than a week.
I've a few big bills to pay on Sunday. Want to plan which card to use. If these txns are not getting counted for monthly milestone, I'll use Magnus for the payment. Otherwise some of my other cards. That's why was in a hurry to know. Thanks for your responses Harry.

@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel Sorry for the tag but any thoughts on this? Please share.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I've a few big bills to pay on Sunday. Want to plan which card to use. If these txns are not getting counted for monthly milestone, I'll use Magnus for the payment. Otherwise some of my other cards. That's why was in a hurry to know. Thanks for your responses Harry.

@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel Sorry for the tag but any thoughts on this? Please share.
you can use Magnus, it will be counted towards monthly milestone

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I just noticed that I've got reward points on Magnus for next few transactions also but not for the 2 rental payments. Is that normal? And it will still be counted towards monthly milestone?
Recently they mentioned that rental transactions will receive reward points for upto 50K transactions only. So that does mean that they are still giving points for them.

Vish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Recently they mentioned that rental transactions will receive reward points for upto 50K transactions only. So that does mean that they are still giving points for them.
I thought that was from May 10th. Still my rental txn amounts were 20000 and 17000 so 20200 and 17200 approx with processing fees. Still no points is a bit confusing.

Vish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Sent an email to the Axis team via connect on email available at www.axisbank.com/support and they responded within 2 hours on a Sunday saying they'll credit the reward points in 5 days. Just hoping now that they keep up their word. Thanks for all your replies..