• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card 50000 edge rewards points joining benefit not credited as i made the first payment on 33rd Day. Need Help!

CreditCardEnthusiast

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi Axis Bank has not credited 50000 edge reward points which is Reserve Credit Card joining benefit as i made the first payment on 33rd Day.

I requested and wrote to customer care and even PNO, both of them rejected as they say that according to the policy if i would have made the first transaction within 30 days only then points would have credited. PNO is the highest approach, even they rejected it and i was only 3 days late in making the first payment. They denied to provide any exception in this case. Need Help!

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi Axis Bank has not credited 50000 edge reward points which is Reserve Credit Card joining benefit as i made the first payment on 33rd Day.

I requested and wrote to customer care and even PNO, both of them rejected as they say that according to the policy if i would have made the first transaction within 30 days only then points would have credited. PNO is the highest approach, even they rejected it and i was only 3 days late in making the first payment. They denied to provide any exception in this case. Need Help!
Bro nothing could be done in this case.