• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Atlas joining benefit...need confirmation.

BCh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
We get 5000 edge miles which can be transferred to Vistara as 10000 CV points by paying 5k joining fees. So effectively 2 vistara tickets cost approx 8k (considering processing fees and tax). Am I missing something....please give your valuable feedback.

drsel

TF Legend
We get 5000 edge miles which can be transferred to Vistara as 10000 CV points by paying 5k joining fees. So effectively 2 vistara tickets cost approx 8k (considering processing fees and tax). Am I missing something....please give your valuable feedback.
Atlas 5000 miles can be converted into 10000 Hotel points or airmiles easily worth Rs 1 rupeee each , so don't waste them on Vistara at 80 paisa

Reactions: BCh

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You will receive the 5000 EM post 3 successful transactions on your card. 5000 EM would translate to 10000 miles/hotel points. The value you derive from that is dependent on you.
I got it after 1 transaction only. 3 transactions was for cards before 2022.

"5000 EDGE Miles shall be credited to cardholders’ EDGE Miles account upon successful completion of 1
transaction on the card within 30 days from the date of card setup

Note: This will be applicable for all cards sourced from 20th December 2022 onwards. For all cards sourced
before this date, old rule will apply- 5000 EDGE Miles will be credited on completion of 3 transactions on
the card within 60 days from the date of card setup"

Source: https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defau...bank-atlas-credit-card.pdf?sfvrsn=755e5a56_12

Reactions: BCh

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace

"5000 EDGE Miles shall be credited to cardholders’ EDGE Miles account upon successful completion of 1

Note: This will be applicable for all cards sourced from 20th December 2022 onwards. For all cards sourced
before this date, old rule will apply- 5000 EDGE Miles will be credited on completion of 3 transactions on

Source: https://www.axisbank.com/docs/defau...bank-atlas-credit-card.pdf?sfvrsn=755e5a56_12
Oh. I didn't know that. That's what it said in the app under welcome benefits and I got it a couple of months ago. I did a lot of transactions right after getting the card, so I'm not sure.

Did you got the miles immediately after the first transaction or after 30 days?