• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do I convert Edge Reward points to Magnus Burgundy?

shushansh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I'm really confused at the moment. I had upgraded my card to Magnus Burgundy a few months back, but I am still seeing that my Edge Reward points are not converted into Magnus Burgundy points, how do I do that?

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There is nothing you can do.. you can redeem your Magnus Burgundy points and if ER were earned prior to MB points, then ER will be debited. Very painful

That’s why I completely stopped using MB and gone back to Infinia for most of my spends. I did use Amex Plat Travel and Atlas until hitting final milestones on those. But now back to Infinia

I'm really confused at the moment. I had upgraded my card to Magnus Burgundy a few months back, but I am still seeing that my Edge Reward points are not converted into Magnus Burgundy points, how do I do that?
The points you earned before would remain ER points and the new points you earn would go to the burgundy bucket.

There is nothing you can do.. you can redeem your Magnus Burgundy points and if ER were earned prior to MB points, then ER will be debited. Very painful

That’s why I completely stopped using MB and gone back to Infinia for most of my spends. I did use Amex Plat Travel and Atlas until hitting final milestones on those. But now back to Infinia
Just trying to understand, why painful?

Let's say someone (non burgundy magnus or other axis user) earns 2L ER points and then goes for Burgundy Magnus, isn't it logical that these points would remain in the old bucket and any new points earned would go in the burgundy bucket. I think this was a loophole that existed earlier which they closed now.

And the only reason axis needs 2 buckets now is because of the different transfer ratios and capping.

jacobijn

TF Buzz
Hi
I tried today all the ERs are reflecting in MB bucket after making a transfer. Was able to redeem fully.
Can you guide how this was done?

I have just received the M4B but my conversion for existing edge points is still showing as 5:2. How do I get the 5:4 on this, since I have till the 20th April to do this optimally.

As per earlier FAQs from Axis even the old points should convert at 5:4 ideally.