• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card Rewards and Milestone Benefits- Edge points not credited for few transactions

Vish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a Magnus card which I've used for 2 rent payments this month. One on CRED and another on Paytm. Haven't received edge reward points yet for both txns even though it's been more than 4 days since. Have attached txn and reward point screenshots.

1. How many days does it usually take for edge rewards to be credited? Should I wait further?
2. Or does it mean that my rent payments have not been counted as eligible for monthly milestone of 1L spends and I've to plan my future spends accordingly to meet the target without these 2 txns?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 186

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Points were credited automatically in my case but in general they take 7-15 days for points credit.
I did few transactions on snapay and Paytm PG, but didn't get any points yet. It has been over a week since transaction got settled.

I have got points in past for similar transactions and within a week. Also, I got point for another transaction done on last Friday. Is it time to contact customer care or wait for one more week?

iamnhm

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Guys have you read the T&C for Axis Magnus Milestone spends??
It says the first month of card issuance is not valid for milestone and secondly the points will be credited in 90days from end of the month

Attachments

• B4FC2FC5-F505-4CD9-A800-EFE51B941648.jpeg
    B4FC2FC5-F505-4CD9-A800-EFE51B941648.jpeg
    230.2 KB · Views: 42

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
@Parvesh Goyal @Vish
Did you guys raised it to support? I got an standard reply.

As per the confirmation from respective team, if eligible points will reflect in customer`s edge account within 20 working days.

For me, it has already been over 20 days, so looks like they mean I am not eligible for points.

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Parvesh Goyal @Vish
Did you guys raised it to support? I got an standard reply.

As per the confirmation from respective team, if eligible points will reflect in customer`s edge account within 20 working days.

For me, it has already been over 20 days, so looks like they mean I am not eligible for points.
I had raised issue couple of days back and I was assured that the points will be credited within 1 working day but till now no points have not been credited. Was given reference number also. Axis Bank Customer support is very pathetic and the employees are having no knowledge. I think we are more knowledgeable than these buggers.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I had raised issue couple of days back and I was assured that the points will be credited within 1 working day but till now no points have not been credited. Was given reference number also. Axis Bank Customer support is very pathetic and the employees are having no knowledge. I think we are more knowledgeable than these buggers.
Got it?
I called customer care, he said he has taken request and points will be credited next month😅. He didn't understand that these are not credited with bill generation.