• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card Rewards and Milestone Benefits- Edge points not credited for few transactions

Vish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a Magnus card which I've used for 2 rent payments this month. One on CRED and another on Paytm. Haven't received edge reward points yet for both txns even though it's been more than 4 days since. Have attached txn and reward point screenshots.

1. How many days does it usually take for edge rewards to be credited? Should I wait further?
2. Or does it mean that my rent payments have not been counted as eligible for monthly milestone of 1L spends and I've to plan my future spends accordingly to meet the target without these 2 txns?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    IMG_20220407_110921.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    IMG_20220407_111014.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 186

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
U.S. Amex Platinum & Gold Card are out of the world. They offer far superior benefits & fee is less as well.

Don't know what Amex is targeting in India.
US market they have tough competition with Chase i think and that too both Amex and Chase both have Marriott co branded cards that gives best offers to US market i feel.
For India plat charge is their big revenue card and centurion variant very rarely one in a state hold if i'm right

US market they have tough competition with Chase i think and that too both Amex and Chase both have Marriott co branded cards that gives best offers to US market i feel.
For India plat charge is their big revenue card and centurion variant very rarely one in a state hold if i'm right
They too have competition in India as well.
Like Infinia, Citi Prestige, Reserve, Magnus.

I'm just concerned that they are unable to create value for the Customers.

Now I see existing customers are surrendering this card because of that..!!

They should atleast offer MR points equivalent to joining & annual fee.

They do offer it while joining but not on renewal. That too doesn't cover the card cost.

Obviously people can convert to MB & feel that they have recovered the cost but still I believe on paper MR should be atleast 1,50,000.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
They too have competition in India as well.
Like Infinia, Citi Prestige, Reserve, Magnus.

I'm just concerned that they are unable to create value for the Customers.

Now I see existing customers are surrendering this card because of that..!!

They should atleast offer MR points equivalent to joining & annual fee.

They do offer it while joining but not on renewal. That too doesn't cover the card cost.

Obviously people can convert to MB & feel that they have recovered the cost but still I believe on paper MR should be atleast 1,50,000.
yes for FY the MRs worth the fee paid but from year 2 the pain starts

lot of users unable to get the value back for the hefty fee paid

agree the MB high tier which AmEx gives complimentary with plat charge is worthy for which if one need to stay that much nights its a big game of spend

Hope to see some good reward system in future (they wont reduce fee rather can give good MRs)

Vickymaster1010

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear team .in my 1st 40k transaction i received proper points for rent payment however in 2nd TRANCSATION of 20k i did not recieve proper points. For 20k i received nly 295 points please assisst

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear team .in my 1st 40k transaction i received proper points for rent payment however in 2nd TRANCSATION of 20k i did not recieve proper points. For 20k i received nly 295 points please assisst
Raise the complaint to Customer Service. No one here has the power to assist on this, they can only advice and probably tell you the possible outcome of that complaint.
Will 1 lakh payment b counted in reward points calculation?
1L payment of what?
Rent? Insurance? Utilities? Etc?
What third party provider did you use? Cred? Mobikwik? FreeCharge? etc?
What is the name of the merchant of the transaction?

Points exclusions and restrictions seem to based on MCC (merchant category code). With the information I asked above you can use the search function of the forum, there's threads dedicated to that and plenty of posts with the information you seek.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Exactly me too in same situation
Like my case I used both paytmrental same day same amount but only for 1st transaction I got full points and the second one they deducted
I asked my office colleague and came to know the missed points sometimes get credited in next 24 hours else it wont
He suggested to use single rental payment in a month to avoid such situations but I got offer in paytm like that’s why I split and paid

Vickymaster1010

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Exactly me too in same situation
Like my case I used both paytmrental same day same amount but only for 1st transaction I got full points and the second one they deducted
I asked my office colleague and came to know the missed points sometimes get credited in next 24 hours else it wont
He suggested to use single rental payment in a month to avoid such situations but I got offer in paytm like that’s why I split and paid
But i paid 1st rent 40k and second 20k. 1st 40k i got proper but for second 20k i got jst 252 points which is really strange. Anyone facing same issue please assist

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Customer care told me max 50k rent reward points even if u do in 2-3 parts is it true guyz??
Read the TnC. It's capped to 50k per transaction, but it isn't clear whether that's monthly or not.

Perhaps based on documents you can fight it? If they keep bringing it up you can ask them to share the document that says it's monthly or you can share them that document from the thread I posted.

Aayush25

TF Buzz
I am looking to get Axis Magnus but after seeing this "Maara maari " I am confused,
I majorly pay rent of 45k and 30k( two different rental agreements) via cc so can anyone suggest if should I get Magnus or not?