• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card -PreApproved Offres

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@Shubham Yadav and others
As you know , I got my airtel cc recently and started using also.. Still in the airtel thanks app it is showing vkyc screen. How to get rid of this and add my card here.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app
Still no use. I have added the cc in the app and started using it
Still it doesn't appear in the credit card section

Any idea? anyone??

1703434335437.png

Last edited:

varun__goel_

TF Legend
As you know , I got my airtel cc recently and started using also.. Still in the airtel thanks app it is showing vkyc screen. How to get rid of this and add my card here.

Any idea? anyone??

1703434335437.png
Only one way, the bamboo wayyy...😆

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

Any idea? anyone??

1703434335437.png
Does it really matter? 😁

It seems you forgot that this Airtel and Axis are a match made in heaven. Simply ignore it; it will eventually go away, unless you have some other plans. 😁 There are even cases in the forum where it's still showing KYC completed successfully and card approved conditionally. 🤭

vega

TF Premier
Generally No for a normal guy..

It matters for a guy like me who wants to keep everything in order.. aka. OCD guy.. ;)
I am slowly getting out of this OCD thing , after started living back in India ...
Seeing the credit card fiasco, I have come believe that the obsession to keep everything in order is utopia. New problems barge into before the old gets out.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend

Any idea? anyone??

1703434335437.png
Bro it will show at the end of this decade

If i remember correctly some 2 to 3 months ago my airtel card approved and its still showing as yours. However in some people case its showing with card but as @4uziaul said axis and airtel are made in heaven.

Just ignore it like people are ignoring MB + card

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am thinking of Ace or IOCL next.
As they offer IOCL LTF sometimes, hoping for that too, otherwise Ace...My fuel consumption is around 12K per month. So thinking of having multiple fuel cards. Have IDFC power+ currently.
Does the fuel card has much benefit, given that they give true fee waiver on very limited set of pumps.
Everywhere else you atleast pay the GST part extra.

Does the reward (in terms of redemption) on the card are significant, given that you are paying GST extra on most of the fuel payments?

helloworld

TF Legend
Does the fuel card has much benefit, given that they are true value on small & limited set of pumps.

Does the reward (in terms of redemption) on the card are significant, given that you are paying GST extra on most of the fuel payments?

GST (mostly for all banks) calculation:

When billed: 1% or 10 whichever lower

When Refund: 1%

Ex:

Fuel: 700 + extra 8.26 as fuel surcharge
actual: 708.26

but since its 1% or 10 (whichever lower)

billed: 710.

And refund: 1% which is 7.1rs.

You lost 2.9rs.

So always fuel 1000 or more.. to get full GST as per calculation refund.

Note: above as per CITI, HDFC but GST calculation more or like same and nationalized.

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does the fuel card has much benefit, given that they are true value on small & limited set of pumps.

If one stays in a place where those limited set of pumps are all around... Because mostly other cards exclude fuel transactions from rewards except these fuel cards... may not be significant but why not get the little benefit... all these years I did not have a single fuel card thinking the same

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If one stays in a place where those limited set of pumps are all around... Because mostly other cards exclude fuel transactions from rewards except these fuel cards... may not be significant but why not get the little benefit... all these years I did not have a single fuel card thinking the same
having relevant pump is not enough, even their POS machine's bank also needs to be same. otherwise GST gets added.
How you ensure that the BPCL petrol pump also has SBI POS machine (for SBI PBCL card), to ensure true 100% surcharge refund + reward points on fuel card.
Most pumps nowadays have paytm POS machines, which charges extra GST in my exp.

I think ppl don't look closely at this, and when they get FULL TANK (which is some random amount), they loose track of fuel amount + surcharge, and miss noticing that the surcharge refund is actually less than what surcharge was deducted.
When you fill for 2000, 3000, 3500, then you realise the difference in extra charges & refund.

But trying to see, if my understanding is correct or needs correction.

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
having relevant pump is not enough, even their POS machine's bank also needs to be same. otherwise GST gets added.
How you ensure that the BPCL petrol pump also has SBI POS machine (for SBI PBCL card), to ensure true 100% surcharge refund + reward points on fuel card.
Most pumps nowadays have paytm POS machines, which charges extra GST in my exp.

I think ppl don't look closely at this, and when they get FULL TANK (which is some random amount), they loose track of fuel amount + surcharge, and miss noticing that the surcharge refund is actually less than what surcharge was deducted.
When you fill for 2000, 3000, 3500, then you realise the difference in extra charges & refund.

But trying to see, if my understanding is correct or needs correction.
Most cards say 500 to 4000 amount is waived from surcharge...so fill between that amount..
The bpcl pumps near my home are SBI card authorized pumps and have pinelabs machine which supports redemption...
But I don't have sbi bpcl card...have seen other people doing that and also big banners of SBI card are all over those pumps I am talking about...

Last edited:

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Most cards say 500 to 4000 amount is waived from surcharge...so fill between that amount..
The bpcl pumps near my home are SBI card authorized pumps and have pinelabs machine which supports redemption...
But I don't have sbi bpcl card...have seen other people doing that and also big banners of SBI card are all over those pumps I am talking about...
You still don't understand my point perhaps. or, you also never looked at each transaction on your statement closely.
For most petrol pumps, when you fill fuel for X amount, then the amount that is debited from your card is X+'c' (c is MDR+GST), and bank refunds an amount 'b' as surcharge waiver.
A dedicated fuel CC only makes sense if b=c, which doesn't happen in most cases. In most cases in reality, b<c.So, CC users lose some money upfront.

My understanding is that fuel specific cards don't give much value to justify a fixed yearly fees, or whatever rewards you get (after paying for reward redemption fees).
But, I am looking for any misses on my understanding.

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You still don't understand my point perhaps. or, you also never looked at each transaction on your statement closely.
For most petrol pumps, when you fill fuel for X amount, then the amount that is debited from your card is X+'c' (c is MDR+GST), and bank refunds an amount 'b' as surcharge waiver.
A dedicated fuel CC only makes sense if b=c, which doesn't happen in most cases. In most cases in reality, b<c.So, CC users lose some money upfront.

My understanding is that fuel specific cards don't give much value to justify a fixed yearly fees, or whatever rewards you get (after paying for reward redemption fees).
Fuel cards gives you return 'd' in the form of rewards..so it makes sense only if d > (c - b) + card fee noticeably. Otherwise it is useless.

I personally don't have fuel cards yet until recently I got IDFC power+. Joining fee is already recovered in the form of voucher and rewards I got so far in 1 month.

All need to calculate their numbers as it would be different for everyone before taking any fuel card. If it does not make sense then don't take just by looking at others. Also some fuel cards have very low fee waiver criteria.

Last edited:

helloworld

TF Legend

do check above post about calculation of surcharge + GsT and waiver criteria.

It will be full refundable based on amount, when spends above that also do note this can be given upto certain spends in a month.

Also, most fuel cards provide >3% even without GST (like as you mentioned), which is still decent reward for fuel.

do let us know if any bank provide less refund for >1000 fuel spends.?

it maybe old info, but also helpful.. do read along with above surcharge waiver calculation.

Fine print always available in MITC of bank about GST, total reward shows best rewarding fuel card (including minor gst not reversal).

Last edited:

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If fuel card is rupay, attach to gpay and pay using qr code in punp. That way no surcharge or mdr, right? Thats what i do always nowadays
Fill fuel for multiples of 100 & on diff pumps, and track next few transactions+refunds to know the truth.
That way it's easier to calculate extra amount charged & refund issued.

Let us know as well.

Parallaxhal

TF Buzz
1704264044138.png

Is it really approved? It happened in less than 24 hours. Have anyone been able to get it this fast? I'm happy but slightly worried as well. No previous relation with Axis. Also got the double cibit hit. Classic Axis. The card is Airtel Axis.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
1704264044138.png

Is it really approved? It happened in less than 24 hours. Have anyone been able to get it this fast? I'm happy but slightly worried as well. No previous relation with Axis. Also got the double cibit hit. Classic Axis. The card is Airtel Axis.
It is approved.. Congrats..
New Year gift from Axis to you.. enjoy

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
1704264044138.png

Axis bank hai n isliye kisi ko bhi jaldi bhrosa nahi aata hai 😂
Approved 🥳