• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

milennia card preapproved offer

danish

TF Ace
hi my father opened a current account in september and while opening the account he also applied for milennia credit card but his card rejected and after 20 days he got a pre approved offer of money back plus card and we took it and got 40 k limit , my father maintains a very high mab and has high transaction , today i checked that hdfc is giving pre approved millenia card should i close money back plus and take milennia or wait for pre approve regalia

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
hi my father opened a current account in september and while opening the account he also applied for milennia credit card but his card rejected and after 20 days he got a pre approved offer of money back plus card and we took it and got 40 k limit , my father maintains a very high mab and has high transaction , today i checked that hdfc is giving pre approved millenia card should i close money back plus and take milennia or wait for pre approve regalia
Check whether offer millennia is LTF or not ?

Akashn

TF Ace
Check age limit for millennia

Akashn

TF Ace
When hdfc started giving back to back pre approved offers? @AritraSaha 😁

AritraSaha

TF Legend
1699779604948.png

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Take the Millenia. Its anyways better than Moneyback. Regalia is not guaranteed and may take a long time.

danish

TF Ace
hi recently closed my father money back plus , but the credit card offer has been changed , now instead of millenia it is showing biz groww credit card , is biz grow a good card should i take it

Last edited: