• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card -PreApproved Offres

Parallaxhal

TF Buzz
It is approved.. Congrats..
New Year gift from Axis to you.. enjoy
Thanks! Didn't think it would be approved this fast. I gave my cousin's address as my address was not serviceable 😅. But it ended up being unserviceable as well. Don't know why it didn't accept my address even though both address were not serviceable. Now I have to go to the office to collect it. Not a huge inconvenience, But this is actually my first time visiting office 😂.

manzparty

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Axis tricked me multiple times by showing pre approved take all docs then I receive internal policy email for not issuing card and an entry in all credit reports :(

I will not trust AXIS again till I get the card in my hand.

Justin Willman Netflix GIF by Cameo

Parallaxhal

TF Buzz
Axis tricked me multiple times by showing pre approved take all docs then I receive internal policy email for not issuing card and an entry in all credit reports :(

I will not trust AXIS again till I get the card in my hand.

Justin Willman Netflix GIF by Cameo
It was weird. They didn't ask for any income proof or bank statement documents even though I don't have relation with Axis. Just verified my Aadhaar no and PAN through video KYC.

manzparty

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It was weird. They didn't ask for any income proof or bank statement documents even though I don't have relation with Axis. Just verified my Aadhaar no and PAN through video KYC.

They always ask me if I am holding an account, I am holding a Priority account with them post that they tell no need for Documents will do KYC. Got 2 Axis CC like this but since then 2 times they reply me as internal policy.

Cherry on top is RM who has no idea what and why; always tells will get back and I get from her sir we can not offer new card but can upgrade one of your card basically taking away LTF and giving me a paid card.

bing1309

TF Premier
They always ask me if I am holding an account, I am holding a Priority account with them post that they tell no need for Documents will do KYC. Got 2 Axis CC like this but since then 2 times they reply me as internal policy.

Cherry on top is RM who has no idea what and why; always tells will get back and I get from her sir we can not offer new card but can upgrade one of your card basically taking away LTF and giving me a paid card.
which 2 cards you have and which card were you applying and got rejected let us know did you apply different cc in this 2 times. also let me know the 2nd card you took via pre-approved of axis?

bing1309

TF Premier
Holding Axis Airtel and Burgandy. Reject list : Neo and Samsung.
You are saying you are holding just 1 credit card? That you came from 3rd party to axis? No direct card with you?
Neo life time free won't be given for account holders only way to mail pno. And time gap between 2 cc you applied ? Also let me consider the 2nd card magnus you got is pre approved? No documentation given to axis?

Last edited:

manzparty

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You are saying you are holding just 1 credit card? That you came from 3rd party to axis? No direct card with you?
Neo life time free won't be given for account holders only way to mail pno. And time gap between 2 cc you applied ? Also let me consider the 2nd card magnus you got is pre approved? No documentation given to axis?

Yes first card was airtel.
Then again Magnus was pre approved. No documents taken; I asked the agent to check but he said not needed at time of physical KYC.

Time Gap would be around 7-8 months between 2 cards they still show me Neo as pre approved but I don't click.

My reaction when I see that banner:
200.gif

Yes first card was airtel.
Then again Magnus was pre approved. No documents taken; I asked the agent to check but he said not needed at time of physical KYC.

Time Gap would be around 7-8 months between 2 cards they still show me Neo as pre approved but I don't click.

My reaction when I see that banner:
200.gif
What is the limit of the airtel credit card