• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Credit Card -PreApproved Offres

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@Odugu Narasimha Rao & others, I am wondering why people are obsessed over "pre-approved" offers.
What's so exciting about seeing an option to apply for a "paid" card in "pre-approved section"? (Assuming people fulfill card's basic eligibility criteria)
The eagerness/excitement would make sense if company was offering a paid card as LTF or discounted pricing as part of "pre-approved" offer.

You can get most of paid cards, simply by applying from their website, and one additional CIBIL enquiry won't have any impact, if you are responsibly paying back dues. (Enquiries anyway have negligible impact for a user who is paying full amount in time for all active cards.)

Website screenshots:
axis_cc_1.JPG

axis_cc_2.JPG
You are absolutely correct…. in theory..

May I know how many axis cards you have and how long you have been with Axis??

and how many cards you got this way ?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think they won't reject your application as system has generated pre approved offer for you.
Guys,

Received the approval email for my Axis Airtel CC.

At the same time, I have also received a sms stating that all my credit cards will now have a combined shared CL of 3.2 L ( increased from previous 2.25L) which is great.. now I don’t need to raise another request to club these limits for all CCs/

Also updated my mobile no and email id to original values in the App instantly..

Thanks guys for all your advices. I came to this thread to tell OP that Ace card still exists and ended up getting Airtel card.. and it’s all you guys’ fault!!! ;) especially @Shubham Yadav ,@Strange , Guruji @4uziaul and all others involved in this thread including OP….

1702616828887.png

1702617289783.png

Last edited:

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Guys,

At the same time, I have also received a sms stating that all my credit cards will now have a combined CL of 3.2 L ( increased from previous 2.25L) which is great.. now I don’t need to raise another request to club these limits for all CCs/

Also updated my mobile no and email id to original values in the App instantly..

Thanks guys for all your advices. I came to this thread to tell OP that Ace card still exists and ended up getting Airtel card.. and it’s all you guys’ fault!!! ;) especially @Shubham Yadav ,@Strange , Guruji @4uziaul and all others involved in this thread including OP….

1702616828887.png

1702617289783.png
Indirect way to get LE from axis

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You are absolutely correct…. in theory..

May I know how many axis cards you have and how long you have been with Axis??

and how many cards you got this way ?
I only hv co-branded cashback cards, applied from brand's app.

Can't afford luxury.

Jagyasini Singh GIF

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I only hv co-branded cashback cards, applied from brand's app.

Can't afford luxury. (Moye Moye music playing in the background)
In that case, just to let you know theory is different to real life scenarios especially so , if you are dealing with AXIS !!

Strange

TF Legend
Guys,

At the same time, I have also received a sms stating that all my credit cards will now have a combined shared CL of 3.2 L ( increased from previous 2.25L) which is great.. now I don’t need to raise another request to club these limits for all CCs/

1702616828887.png

1702617289783.png
Welcome to the club. 🥳🎉

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys, had applied Airtel card from my mom number for her PAN. Was rejected in September(no details provided).
Was able to re-apply today. If we don't do VKYC, do they send agent automatically for PKYC ?

cryoengine

TF Premier
I have a 7-month-old Airtel Axis card with a premium 15k limit. I am CC only Axis customer and the Apply>Credit card option always threw an error for me until today. Now it's showing several paid trash cards with a shared limit.

I wanted a higher limit so I applied for LTF neo a month ago and it was rejected without even getting vkyc option.

helloworld

TF Legend
@Odugu Narasimha Rao & others, I am wondering why people are obsessed over "pre-approved" offers.
What's so exciting about seeing an option to apply for a "paid" card in "pre-approved section"? (Assuming people fulfill card's basic eligibility criteria)
The eagerness/excitement would make sense if company was offering a paid card as LTF or discounted pricing as part of "pre-approved" offer.

You can get most of paid cards, simply by applying from their website, and one additional CIBIL enquiry won't have any impact, if you are responsibly paying back dues. (Enquiries anyway have negligible impact for a user who is paying full amount in time for all active cards.)

Website screenshots:

I applied through chat and phone support without enquiry for 2 other Axis cards (which are closed now).

Only CC relationship with Axis.

As long as they provide, last I checked I can get that card just by providing consent.

helloworld

TF Legend
I have a 7-month-old Airtel Axis card with a premium 15k limit. I am CC only Axis customer and the Apply>Credit card option always threw an error for me until today. Now it's showing several paid trash cards with a shared limit.

I wanted a higher limit so I applied for LTF neo a month ago and it was rejected without even getting vkyc option.

app or netbanking?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys,

1702616828887.png

1702617289783.png

Guys received the physical card today..

Timelines:

Application Date : 06/12/ 2023
Mobile No Update Date : 14/12/2023 - ✅ (Technically this indicates our application was approved here itself - 6 working days)
Approval Email : 15/12/2023
Physical Card : 19/12/2023

Total Calendar Days: 13 days
Total working days: 10 days

Current CL : 2.25L
New CL : 3.20L

End of another episode...

1702972708318.jpeg

Last edited:

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor

Timelines:

Mobile No Update Date : 14/12/2023 - ✅ (Technically this indicates our application was approved here itself)

Current CL : 2.25L
New CL : 3.20L

1702972708318.jpeg
Congratulations 🎉 👏

sahildca

TF Premier

Timelines:

Mobile No Update Date : 14/12/2023

1702972708318.jpeg
congratulations for getting Hottest cashback and confusing duo *(axis+airtel) card of the year 2023

also congratulations 🎊 for CL upgrade. bhai ne ek baar me hi double game baja dala :ROFLMAO:

*you can't predict iske aage kya krega axis or airtel.
axis axis hai, airtel airtel hai. ab tak kitno ka application issue (Incorrect Information) hota aarha h but btaana nahi hai inhe ki reason kya hai , bas Please check your application error

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
congratulations for getting Hottest cashback and confusing duo *(axis+airtel) card of the year 2023

*you can't predict iske aage kya krega axis or airtel.
axis axis hai, airtel airtel hai. ab tak kitno ka application issue (Incorrect Information) hota aarha h but btaana nahi hai inhe ki reason kya hai , bas Please check your application error
True.. two biggest unreliables in the respective industries ...