• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Co-branded Credit Cards Huge Devaluation - MCC Exclusion List

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
Huge devaluation alert!
Axis bank devalued their multiple co-branded credit cards.
Purchases made towards government services, insurance, education, and rental payments shall not be eligible for Cashback/reward on Airtel Axis, Samsung Axis, Freecharge Axis, LIC Axis and Axis SpiceJet co-branded credit cards from 10th December 2023.

One positive thing is, axis vistara co-branded credit cards are not included in the list.

Screenshot_20231109-201835_Samsung Notes.jpg

Attachments

• ktb-mcc-exclusion-categories.pdf
    139.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:

avikrish

TF Select
Better to use other cards & earn great benefits, also pay some amount from that benefit to this card as annual fess 🤣🤣.
Can you suggest any credit card for insurance payments ? I heard hdfc tata neu infinity gives 5% , but I am sure if it has any capping, no info anywhere

avikrish

TF Select
FreeCharge+ (3.8% CB after charges) - never tried it personally.
Tata Neu - Max 50k txn per month
Amazon Pay GVs

Personally never tried these payments, so can't be assure you.

These are the ways I know of.
Freecharge+ , I use it 3.8% we get unlimited, this is getting devaluation from dec 10 2023, so in search of alternatives

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Was remembering this one of my friend has 6 connection airtel he was doing recharge his account got flagged :(
all his spends are genuine

He has postpaid for him and wife (different number)
For his brother
His own prepaid
one DTH and one for dongle
It appears that you have a highly contagious disease, spreading it to your near and dear ones whenever they come in contact with you. Tragedy seems imminent. 🤭

Strange

TF Legend
Was remembering this one of my friend has 6 connection airtel he was doing recharge his account got flagged :(
all his spends are genuine

He has postpaid for him and wife (different number)
For his brother
His own prepaid
one DTH and one for dongle
Did Axis cancel his airtel card?