• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace Offer on Gpay declined

Riya

TF Ace
Today I received an offer for Axis Ace Credit Card on Gpay but when I tried to apply, I received a message that since I am an existing customer of Axis Bank, I can only apply through bank website...
And then the offer became unavailable for me...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219-192343.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219-192343.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 131

pradeep1231

TF Buzz
Today I received an offer for Axis Ace Credit Card on Gpay but when I tried to apply, I received a message that since I am an existing customer of Axis Bank, I can only apply through bank website...
And then the offer became unavailable for me...
Try to apply axis airtel rather than the Ace which is far better card in my opinion, with the help of jio number in airtel thanks app you will surely get it . I got mine yesterday without any pre-approved offer. Nowadays gpay sucks in terms of getting ace card

Riya

TF Ace
Try to apply axis airtel rather than the Ace which is far better card in my opinion, with the help of jio number in airtel thanks app you will surely get it . I got mine yesterday without any pre-approved offer. Nowadays gpay sucks in terms of getting ace card
I had tried that way too but Airtel app shows application can't be processed due to incorrect information 😔

Ekavya

TF Premier
Actually finding Ace in preapproved section is rare afaik. I along with most of my friends don’t have it. Only seen online some people getting it.
I don't this it's always true. I am a heavy credit card user and I got in as a pre-approved offer on axis app which was no surprise for me. But my sister with just 6 months old Flipkart axis cc got the same offer. (She isn't a frequent user). I was surprised that she got the Ace offer. So from my experience I believe it's not that rare.

Riya

TF Ace
I don't this it's always true. I am a heavy credit card user and I got in as a pre-approved offer on axis app which was no surprise for me. But my sister with just 6 months old Flipkart axis cc got the same offer. (She isn't a frequent user). I was surprised that she got the Ace offer. So from my experience I believe it's not that rare.
Axis is sexist here too....

Grogu

TF Premier
I am getting this after logging in using that link.When I open apply now section in app same thing is displayed.
Not a cc holder and opened account in December.
Same here, account opened in last week of December. Please update if you applied for the card based on income details.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
@varun__goel_
Can you tell your relationship with axis and journey of getting first axis card?
First card rejected in Aug 2023
Opened liberty acc the very next day of rejection. Maintained variably between 10k to 25k and spend monthly around 30k.

Applied flipkart card yesterday. Instantly generated with 1.2L limit. Later on checked app and there were pre approved offers of just 60k limit😂

Grogu

TF Premier
First card rejected in Aug 2023
Opened liberty acc the very next day of rejection. Maintained variably between 10k to 25k and spend monthly around 30k.

Applied flipkart card yesterday. Instantly generated with 1.2L limit. Later on checked app and there were pre approved offers of just 60k limit😂
Did you apply through Flipkart website or Flash portal?

Riya

TF Ace
Same thing happened with me gpay saying apply from axis websit and offer vanished😒...ace is not present in preapproved offers...any workaround this @Riya Bhai. DID you find any solution
Yesterday got a call from Axis bank guy... He said that sir you were trying for Ace Card but couldn't.. we will process your application physically...today his guy will come for biometric verification...