• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace Offer on Gpay declined

Riya

TF Ace
Today I received an offer for Axis Ace Credit Card on Gpay but when I tried to apply, I received a message that since I am an existing customer of Axis Bank, I can only apply through bank website...
And then the offer became unavailable for me...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219-192343.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219-192343.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 132

CardTox

TF Premier
Login to axis internet banking and go to apply, you will see many cards offer there, ACE will be there, apply from there only. Thats how i got this ACE cc.

Trust Me

TF Ace
If they rejected you, you will get notified in 3-4 days but if you don't hear anything from them in 7-8 days then most probably your card is approved.

Not necessarily! They can just hold the application for weeks (even months) for some reason or the other without notifying the applicant before going either way! .... This is Axis!

PraveenDeg

TF Select

Attachments

• IMG_20240309_155440.jpg
    IMG_20240309_155440.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 13

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
18604191919 call this no. And ask them status.
Already did..😂😂

They're saying "It's in Eligibility Check" But the call i received from Axis Bank yesterday.. before KYC Agent came at my address,

"I asked her for Application status and she said it's pre-approved."
But now when i checked online and called gpay ace care they're going through same eligibility shit.

praful47

TF Premier
Already did..😂😂

They're saying "It's in Eligibility Check" But the call i received from Axis Bank yesterday.. before KYC Agent came at my address,

"I asked her for Application status and she said it's pre-approved."
But now when i checked online and called gpay ace care they're going through same eligibility shit.
If it is pre approved then what eligibility check they are doing.
It's difficult to deal with Axis.

praful47

TF Premier
In the month of November I applied flipkart axis .
In the app it showed application rejected.
But next day I received call and she said your card is approved and an agent will do kyc .
After kyc next day received message card declined.

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
I got rejected in GPay for Axis Ace! Got rejected for SBI cashback card too! I created PAN Card for my wife and put 50k in her HDFC bank for few months and got pre approved for HDFC credit card. I used it for few months and then applied for Axis ace from her GPAY - it’s approved. And applied SBI cashback using her PAN. It’s approved!

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
I got rejected in GPay for Axis Ace! Got rejected for SBI cashback card too! I created PAN Card for my wife and put 50k in her HDFC bank for few months and got pre approved for HDFC credit card. I used it for few months and then applied for Axis ace from her GPAY - it’s approved. And applied SBI cashback using her PAN. It’s approved!
Now... All i have to do is GET MARRIED.. Huh 😒