• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace CC Approval Criteria

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Please share your experience with Axis Ace CC approval.

1.What is the Minimum ITR?
2.Is serviceable area a thing for this CC?
(I Have home address and current address distance upto 440 KM)
3. Minimum how many months of salary slip is required?
4. Do they give preference to first time CC applicant who has only one secured CC (One Card by SBM) in his Credit report?
5. Should one apply through online portal or in person from a bank for fast approval?
6. How you got approved for your Axis Ace CC?

Any other useful detail..

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Axis Ace CC has been discontinued as of now. You can apply only if there's an invitation on GPay app.
Minimum salary for any basic Axis CC is 3L pa. However, they generally don't check that if you apply online (for basic CCs only).

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Talked with Axis bank manager and also the guy who came to collect documents for vistara infinite application and all of them say that Ace has been discontinued and can only be issued if there is a pre-approved offer in netbanking
Maybe because the rewards are too good to be true at such low fees.
One can go for Axis FreeCharge CC if he wants somewhat similar kind of rewards.

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Talked with Axis bank manager and also the guy who came to collect documents for vistara infinite application and all of them say that Ace has been discontinued and can only be issued if there is a pre-approved offer in netbanking
Most people are still getting it as pre approved and or by applying it.

It also shows that the bank is giving it but to limited people.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
What are its benefit compared to Ace?
You get 5% cashback for any transaction (above ₹100) you do on FreeCharge except wallet loading. So it is also a utility payments cashback card.

1% cashback on other online spends vs 2% in Ace.

Fees is almost half of Ace i.e. ₹350+GST.

But there won't be any complimentary lounge access which is acceptable considering its fees.

Credit Karma

TF Premier
You get 5% cashback for any transaction (above ₹100) you do on FreeCharge except wallet loading. So it is also a utility payments cashback card.

But there won't be any complimentary lounge access which is acceptable considering its fees.
There must be some drawback for Freecharge CC compare to Ace, since most are not talking about it, isn't it so?

And why people not go for Paytm CC as it also offers the same benefits?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
There must be some drawback for Freecharge CC compare to Ace, since most are not talking about it, isn't it so?

And why people not go for Paytm CC as it also offers the same benefits?
Paytm CC doesn't provide same benefits. You get only 2% cashback on Paytm spends which you can get easily with Apay ICICI CC. 5% is only for Paytm Mall spends which I don't think anyone use.

MdMs

TF Buzz
I had also tried lot of times. But the customer executives are told me that Ace has been discontinued. so only pre approved or gpay for apply process.
what is the reason behind 🤔 😕 😐

lhgeek

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had also tried lot of times. But the customer executives are told me that Ace has been discontinued. so only pre approved or gpay for apply process.
what is the reason behind 🤔 😕 😐
Giving 2% cashback on offline spends is unsustainable for banks... That's probably why.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Freecharge plus card is not giving 5% cashback. It will give full for first 2 months. When you stop checking after 2 months then it will always give less about 2-3% only. I've even complained many times. Axis are big time cheats

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Biggest issue is free charge now charges convinence fee for every payment which is around 1%+gst

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I didn't know that 5% offer was on Paytm Mall. Now I know the reason for no hype.
Yeah Paytm is big time cheater. They always write 'upto' before their offers and attract customers by writing something big amount there. In reality we hardly get any return and worthless Paytm points instead.
That 5% is also 'upto' there.