• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace CC Approval Criteria

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Please share your experience with Axis Ace CC approval.

1.What is the Minimum ITR?
2.Is serviceable area a thing for this CC?
(I Have home address and current address distance upto 440 KM)
3. Minimum how many months of salary slip is required?
4. Do they give preference to first time CC applicant who has only one secured CC (One Card by SBM) in his Credit report?
5. Should one apply through online portal or in person from a bank for fast approval?
6. How you got approved for your Axis Ace CC?

Any other useful detail..

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got ace card instant approved today through axis mobile app. Got a good credit limit. That too without any cibil enquiry. Had two other axis cards before along with saving account

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Annual fee for ace is less. For utility bills unlimited 5% without any surcharge
SBI cashback + amazon voucher gets me 5% on all the bills i need to pay (or Amazon lets you)

Rest I can move to Vistara Infinite (3% vs 5%)

And annual fees? One economy ticket from BOM-CCU is atleast 7k (if you are very lucky) nowadays and during somewhat peak time it goes above 12k and here i'm flying biz for 11.8k

That too Indigo and Spicejet Economy 🤣 🤣

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sbi gyftr is blocking cashback card for voucher purchase. You can load through uber and earn without paying any bills. Then why you want to pay bills by sbi cashback card. Those who don't fly frequently, for them ace + cashback card is best to get 5% on almost every thing

bugmenot

TF Ace

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Sbi gyftr is blocking cashback card for voucher purchase. You can load through uber and earn without paying any bills. Then why you want to pay bills by sbi cashback card. Those who don't fly frequently, for them ace + cashback card is best to get 5% on almost every thing
Have an iPhone, don't want to invest too much breen powar to make amazon upi work on iOS, Uber has a cap of 4k per card or something