• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Swipe Up Zenith

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks deep@vie. I have tried with my icici saphirro amex. Got Zenith. Vkyc completed . Waiting for further further approval.
Just so I got this right, people are still being offered Zenith through the upgrade path? New to AU so don’t know what’s swipe up, but how does it work? I’m getting a Vetta right now, can I upgrade to Zenith down the line?

sushant4

TF Buzz
Just so I got this right, people are still being offered Zenith through the upgrade path? New to AU so don’t know what’s swipe up, but how does it work? I’m getting a Vetta right now, can I upgrade to Zenith down the line?
Even I thought the Zenith ones were already stopped. I talked with customer care they clearly told me that, so I settled for a Vetta Credit card but the case seems to be different here.

mangalorean

TF Select
@deep@vie can I get Zenith with any of these cards?

Federal Celesta - 6.1 lakh limit
Amazon Pay ICICI/Coral - 5.1 Lakh Limit
IDFC Select - 3.2 Lakh Limit

I do remember you telling me without Infinia it’s super hard to get. Hope something has changed now.

Lewlkewl

TF Neo
Hi @deep@vie, I am getting AU excite ultra LTF via swipe up program. I had used Indusind legend. is it possible to get AU Zenith LTF instead? my company is not in the AU's list. Thanks so much for your help.

Last edited: