• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

• TechnoFino LTF_list_AU_Bank.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 15,789
Last edited:

vysakh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes. In fact the CIBIL enquiry at the start of the application process. They tell you the eligible cards only after the CIBIL enquiry is made.
Maybe it wasn't clear enough.

What if you like a particular card, think you will be eligible, apply for it and when the do the CIBIL enquiry, find out that you are ineligible? That is the 'industry standard' you talk of, and in that too, there is still the possibility of the CIBIL enquiry being made and you not getting the card.

So why would the new method be any different when it comes to the impact?

swastik2233

TF Select

What if you like a particular card, think you will be eligible, apply for it and when the do the CIBIL enquiry, find out that you are ineligible? That is the 'industry standard' you talk of, and in that too, there is still the possibility of the CIBIL enquiry being made and you not getting the card.

Quit complaining ,
They don't provide card service at my pincode and they only told me the same after making cibil enquiry. !! So , you are far too better than my situation.

saikat743

TF Buzz

Well being rejected for a particular card is one thing. At least you could apply for that card and find out you weren’t eligible for that card. You still went ahead and submitted your application.

Here, you find out in the mid of the process the cards you are eligible for, but if you don’t like the variant, you can stop your application process mid way. Now since you haven’t submitted your card application, there was no need to make a CIBIL enquiry. A soft enquiry from any of the other credit bureau would’ve suffice, like Equidax or CRIF. That’s what cards like OneCard and Slice do.

Now, if they really wanted to tell you your eligibility before applying for the card, they could’ve taken the approach ICICI took. They should’ve taken a few basic details of the customers before hand and based on that, showed which cards the customer is eligible for. If the customer liked the card, they could go ahead with the enquiry.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Applicants having 5L+ limit on any of the existing cards would be given LTF irrespective of the employer. I can provide contact details of the agent from Mumbai.
Interesting. Did you get the card?

Sometimes agents sell a lot of positive hopes, for getting leads.

Also which card LTF? Pls do share leads, no harm checking.

Last edited:

chinmay

TF Select
no... if you can't get this card for free, stay away... but if you can get this card for free... then go for it... its a visa infinite credit card.
Hi Sir,

Amongst the below 3 which is better?
BOB Eterna vs HDFC Diners Club Privilege vs AU Zenith CC

BOB is paid card but HDFC and AU is LTF

Should I take all 3 or skip any?

My spends are not likely to be over 50k/month combined

Disclaimer: I've already applied for BOB Eterna and its under process.
Others I'm sceptical to apply or not

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Sir,

Are you sure BOB Eterna is LTF? If yes, it is a good one.

AU Zenith - LTF must be taken. Decent card

Rintu Dey

TF Neo
Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply Normally (Online/Offline), apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.
I work in Indian Railway if I apply will it be life time free card

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Sir,

According to me you should go for Diners Black since it has got the highest possible rewards points & it is the only card which is accepted to access lounges Worldwide even at a country which name is not so well known.

Therefore, if you have been given all LTF then you should go for all, else you only need to focus on DCB.