• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Card Upgrade

I tried applying for card and was checking for LTF cards - got only AU Lit cc as LTF. Was shown Vetta option as well - but was 2999 paid, so didn't get that, and selected Lit(got 4L limit).

Will there be any option later to upgrade to Vetta LTF or Zenith LTF - what would be the criteria? Is LTF possible via upgrade?

I tried applying for card and was checking for LTF cards - got only AU Lit cc as LTF. Was shown Vetta option as well - but was 2999 paid, so didn't get that, and selected Lit(got 4L limit).

Will there be any option later to upgrade to Vetta LTF or Zenith LTF - what would be the criteria? Is LTF possible via upgrade?
Did you apply via swipeup? If you apply via swipeup then all the cards become LTF.

Last edited:

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Was it altura+ or Xcite ultra? Most premium card I have currently is HDFC millenia - via swipe up will I get Xcite ace/ultra? Or can also get Vetta/Zenith?
Sry, yeah xcite ultra.. for me they didnt ask the whole card detail only bin number (first 6 digit) and no documents.. so I think you can give bin number of any premium card.. try dbc or infnia or magnus bin number if someone in the community can share and try providing that while applying. You might get zineth if you are lucky.

Not sure how they check if you really have the card tho..

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
If I do this, do I need to wait again for 6 months cooling period or so to apply ?

Will try
Or try with different number maybe.. not sure but if they reject during vkyc does it affect cibil or not? Since its rejection from bank? Can you pls confirm @Wealth is my birth right! .. thanks :)
No need to wait as long as the vkyc guy take a request from you to cancel the application u can login fresh after 3 days
Cibil Reg hope before vkyc we get an hit atleast in my case I recollect it we r not canceling card just application na so only 1 hit in cibil