• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

APPLY FOR MRCC CARD AS COMPANION FOR PLAT RESERVE CARD

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have amex plat reserve card and want a companion card likely MRCC for increasing the rewards. my query are
1) will amex issue companion cards with plat reserve
2) if I apply using rferral code for MRCC will the application process be diffrent and CIBIL inquiry will not happen or will have to apply like fresh application
3) does referrral code will be valid for customer care request for new MRCC card

codenerd

TF Ace
I have amex plat reserve card and want a companion card likely MRCC for increasing the rewards. my query are
2) if I apply using rferral code for MRCC will the application process be diffrent and CIBIL inquiry will not happen or will have to apply like fresh application
3) does referrral code will be valid for customer care request for new MRCC card
Hi!
I would be happy enough if you apply via my referral! :)
I could also share you a gift voucher also of any brand you like! Please apply for MRCC from the below link
MRCC REFERRAL LINK

Also, its always better to apply via referral for AMEX as I myself was getting better points and benefits when applying via referral compared to applying myself (without referral). I was already an existing AMEX member for years but its strange that even after being a member, when you apply via referral, its more beneficial as compared to fresh application on your own! I raised this same question to AMEX also and they had no answer.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. As of now amex is not issuing companion cards.
2. In amex every application is fresh application. If your amex plat reserve is new (like just received in last week) then inquiry may not happen.
3. NO

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How old is the Plat Reserve card?

I applied for MRCC and Plat Travel within two weeks of each other, and got two CIBIL hits. VKYC was done only once for the first card i.e. MRCC.