• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mrcc+plat travel rewards combination

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have amex platinum travel card with 50k points.
If take MRCC card now will the points of both cards combined?
Can I use the use points of plat travel for mrcc gold category redemption?

If anyone having both cards, please confirm

the_collector

TF Premier
Don't think this is assured. Depends on luck. I took Plat Travel first followed by MRCC and I do not have Pool account
How did you activate and add the second card to your card account?

And the MR points show differently ( a different number ) for you under plat and MRCC?

I'm positive it's not luck, you should check with support why yours is not pooled

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How did you activate and add the second card to your card account?

And the MR points show differently ( a different number ) for you under plat and MRCC?

I'm positive it's not luck, you should check with support why yours is not pooled
I took plat travel and after an year or so got the offer to have MRCC as companion. So accepted that offer.

Ideally they are not supposed to be pooled as per bestbanker. But for many folks they are pooled, specifically for those who took MRCC first

the_collector

TF Premier
I took plat travel and after an year or so got the offer to have MRCC as companion. So accepted that offer.

Ideally they are not supposed to be pooled as per bestbanker. But for many folks they are pooled, specifically for those who took MRCC first
Interesting, if you got it as companion your card must be pretty old right?

Could it be they're doing this for newer accounts ? ( Post stopping companion)

My MRCC is the normal paid one

ALOAK

TF Ace
Don't think this is assured. Depends on luck. I took Plat Travel first followed by MRCC and I do not have Pool account
Evn mine was plat travel first then mrcc and then gold charge. If you open the amex app and you can add both cards their and mr will show for both ad pooled combined