• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone Has Downgraded Online Rewards Debit Card In Axis Bank?

Gaurav_G

TF Buzz
Hello,

I can see on Axis Bank website that if we open "Online Easy Access Savings Account", we get rewards debit card with annual fees of ₹500+ GST.

It is too high for me anyone has successfully downgraded this card to lower priced debit cards?

I think ₹500+ GST is too high not worth keeping it

prc1990

TF Ace
Hello,

I can see on Axis Bank website that if we open "Online Easy Access Savings Account", we get rewards debit card with annual fees of ₹500+ GST.

It is too high for me anyone has successfully downgraded this card to lower priced debit cards?

If you maintain high amount in your account, your card will be made free. Alternatively, you can see the list of DC available in your mobile banking and try to select one with less charges (if available).

Krish

TF Select
Hello,

I got easy secure + card with the same account type, 300 + GST annual charges. Got the instant kit from the branch.