• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Anyone got DCB under Alumni Offer from Hyderabad?

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have tried a bunch of agents but no one had any idea reg. DCB Alumni Offer. Also I filled the form from here, but no response from HDFC. I don't have any existing relationship with HDFC. Can someone please share any HDFC agent number from Hyderabad who can help me in getting DCB ltf?

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
I have tried a bunch of agents but no one had any idea reg. DCB Alumni Offer. Also I filled the form from here, but no response from HDFC. I don't have any existing relationship with HDFC. Can someone please share any HDFC agent number from Hyderabad who can help me in getting DCB ltf?
If you have income documents apply online

or

C2c, any other card with 5 lakhs limit (not sure) can apply dcb. For hdfc you no need an agent, manually mail to thier legendary Chennai cc dept. office

Mostly they prefer ac holders* for dcb,infinia.

Last edited:

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why are you trying to do via branch when you can send an email and sit back. In between I'm from Hyderabad and I got my card last week.

Follow this thread

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why are you trying to do via branch when you can send an email and sit back. In between I'm from Hyderabad and I got my card last week.

Follow this thread

Yes I followed this thread. I have mailed them and they sent the link and I have filled the form in that link 10 days before, but haven't received any call from HDFC till now. I read some posts where the same happened with others and they went to branch and got the card, so that's why i was asking for branch.

A few question if you don't mine
1. Did you had a previous relationship with HDFC (any savings/salary account or card)?
2. After sending the mail, did they directly approved the card for you? or they sent the link and you need to fill the form and whole process?

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you have income documents apply online

or

C2c, any other card with 5 lakhs limit (not sure) can apply dcb. For hdfc you ni need to an agent, manually mail to thier legendary Chennai cc dept. office

Mostly they prefer ac holders* for dcb,infinia.
Will the online application for DCB under Alumni offer? I saw most of people follow a different process for this

HN74

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes I followed this thread. I have mailed them and they sent the link and I have filled the form in that link 10 days before, but haven't received any call from HDFC till now. I read some posts where the same happened with others and they went to branch and got the card, so that's why i was asking for branch.

A few question if you don't mine
1. Did you had a previous relationship with HDFC (any savings/salary account or card)?
2. After sending the mail, did they directly approved the card for you? or they sent the link and you need to fill the form and whole process?
I didn't get any response after filling the form either. Just reply to the mail that it has been 10 days since you filled the form and if they could help you with getting a response. You should get a call next day.

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I didn't get any response after filling the form either. Just reply to the mail that it has been 10 days since you filled the form and if they could help you with getting a response. You should get a call next day.
Got it will try. Also did you previously had any relationship with HDFC?

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My exp, I sent it on PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com.. they will always reply within 24 hrs and if they say they are looking into your request and will reply by a date, they reply by that date without being late.

Just mail them that you came to know about dcb ltf program under alumni program.. provide your institute name and ask them if your institute is eligible. Also share your degree on the mail itself.

Btw did you calling yadurya on the number which is given on the above link mentioned in the comments..?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
My exp, I sent it on PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com.. they will always reply within 24 hrs and if they say they are looking into your request and will reply by a date, they reply by that date without being late.

Just mail them that you came to know about dcb ltf program under alumni program.. provide your institute name and ask them if your institute is eligible. Also share your degree on the mail itself.

Btw did you calling yadurya on the number which is given on the above link mentioned in the comments..?
This is the only valid process and it works 100%

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Yes I called her. She said she can only help in case the current residency is in Bangalore.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Will try following up with HDFC on mail then.

zealsid

TF Select
I recently got DCP under Alumni program(Upgraded from 20 days old Millennia CC) . I am from Hyderabad and opened account recently with HDFC. But I don't think having account with HDFC matters. I have contact number of the concerned person who can help.

chdguy1980

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can do it offline. Go to a branch where there is a CC desk or else ask for number of Sales Manager (SM) for credit cards from a branch. They will have a Special Pricing MID form where 3rd section is Diners Institute Program - see sample attached. You can apply offline with this MID form, salary slips, bank statement etc.

If branch people are not aware, show them this sample form or ask contact of CC sales manager who would be aware of this. Do it through branch rather than any agent.
Diners_Institute_Program_MID.jpg

jitesh129_

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently got DCP under Alumni program(Upgraded from 20 days old Millennia CC) . I am from Hyderabad and opened account recently with HDFC. But I don't think having account with HDFC matters. I have contact number of the concerned person who can help.
can you please DM me the number?