• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc tata Neu plus upgrade to Dcb under Alumni service request closed without replying

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yest they took my upgrade request from hdfc Tata neu plus to dcb ltf under alumni.
They asked for itr, pan card and degree Certificate which I mailed them yest only.
Today recd message my service request is closed without getting any email from them.
Have they rejected my upgrade or what is the issue

Garvit

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yest they took my upgrade request from hdfc Tata neu plus to dcb ltf under alumni.
They asked for itr, pan card and degree Certificate which I mailed them yest only.
Today recd message my service request is closed without getting any email from them.
Have they rejected my upgrade or what is the issue
Try emailing them again.

Garvit

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They can't close any service request without any replies,if accepted then also they would give reply and I'd rejected then also.
Try to mailing them again with required documents which will open a new service request.
It might be some glitch or some technical issue.

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have aforwarded the same email with all the attachments to priorityredressal email id, then also I have not received any automated reply

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I have called cusotmer care, they don't have my service no registered only. They are like from where did I got that service request no
This is glitch i think I also raise a request for correction in name on the credit card without any reason my service request has been closed i raise request again to higher authority.

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
This is glitch i think I also raise a request for correction in name on the credit card without any reason my service request has been closed i raise request again to higher authorityr should I email

This is glitch i think I also raise a request for correction in name on the credit card without any reason my service request has been closed i raise request again to higher authority.
On which mail ID should I request them

shrewdoc

TF Ace