• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB LTF under alumni offer

alt578

TF Neo
I recently opened an HDFC salary account (via branch) and have 2 salary credits yet, and I don't have any credit card from HDFC yet. I want to apply for DCB LTF under the alumni offer. What is the best way to apply for it?
I started getting preapproved card mails from hdfc and while checking for eligibility, my preapproved card is moneyback with 35k limit😂.
What is the CL I can expect from DCB if I get one?

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does anyone have the list of Institutes eligible for LTF DCB under Alumni offer?

I have recently applied as IIIT Bangalore Alumni. Lets see if it gets approved.

seekndestroy99

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
The limit is not hard and fast. If it’s a little less than 5L, they might approve as well. Mine was 4.99L. Approved the upgrade to DCB. You can attach a certificate of your degree +2 months salary slips and mail them. No harm in trying.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
They aren't strict about the limit, not sure if something changed in a year. I had a limit of 3.6-3.7L when I applied. As I got a LE 2 months back, they were not enhancing the limit. I gave them my salary slips and they issued me one based on income eligibility. They enhanced the limit after 3-4 months

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Did you had a bank account / credit card with HDFC? I am planning to apply for this under alumni offer, but don't have any existing relationship with HDFC. Can i apply this without any prior relationship?
I had classic account. But having account is not a neccessity. Just drop a mail as I suggested. They would guide you with next steps